NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
Isn't it comforting knowing that Flynn is actually running the show right now?
#wwg1wga
07:45 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
26 January, 06:07
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
💝💝😎💝😎💝💝 ***

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 January, 10:45
Hugely.
That's what's keeping many from losing their minds, I think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D.J. S.. @airforcebratt
26 January, 08:54
Very comforting!

Advocacy Organising Public Activism @17Tears
26 January, 08:39
US patriots have no idea how grateful we Aussies are for Trump Flynn and his Military Patriots. Watching the show from Oz. Observing the behaviour of our useless politicians as well. They are scared and don't know which way to turn. Easy to see who the traitors are.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 08:38

It sure does make Nana sleep well!

D.J. S.. @airforcebratt
26 January, 08:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This, Nana, too!

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
26 January, 08:30
Thats what ive been thinking hes been so quiet but i keep going back to 10/10 Trump will be President

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
26 January, 08:04
I'm not sure that is correct, as much as I'd love to see it. Isn't he retired? Just asking

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 January, 10:46
In response Mel Mason to his Publication