Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 06:38
So much to come Patriots.
When it does Markets wont hold up. Pulling out late July.
Transfer of wealth underway.
Hard assets will grow. Example realestate, art, silver, gold...
Wait for the Gold Dip. It's the signal for pull out of market.
Crypto is the play for next couple of months for me.
For full Transparency, here are my Crypto holdings:

XRP
DOGE
VET
FIL
LINK
MATIC
MANA
HBAR
ADA
XML
1INCH
EOS
BNB

Have a bunch of Shitcoins also but that is my gambling money. Much better odds than Vegas.

Note: Not an authorized financial advisor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
05 May, 10:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
BTC,DOGE,VET

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Games @Patriot_Games
05 May, 10:44
In response michael griggs to his Publication
what is best exchange to buy crypto?
been researching but lots of negative on all

05 May, 11:36
In response Patriot Games to his Publication
oh thats a good one lol... i use blockchain.com and not a good one, i also use robinhood saves 20% over most but tends to have traffik issues,i also use blockfolio but is a little higher in fees, i also use weebull not satisfied yet with them,i also use Crypto.com and i like Crypto.com so far. so out of all that i use no i dont use the mainstream ones kraken,coinbase or any that seem to only support certain cryptos other than robinhood being there still new to the game. it is however important to have wallets and robinhood is still working on that. But overall i have been completely satisfied with crypto.com ive had zero issues with crypto.com. however some crypto platforms offer a benefits over other platforms such as paying you a percentage to hodl your crypto. also its depends on what style of trading you plan to do if your going to day trade or hodl. some crypto platforms are not legal to usa residents so keep that in mind. im not a financial advisor i am an investor.

05 May, 11:42
honestly till you pull out and pay fees, see how they act during high spikes which makes robinhood shaky. there hit and miss they all want your business but the safest bet ive seen is to wallet all your crypto and buy from the platform with lowest fees that allow tranfers and little or no cost. keep in crypto wallet and have several platforms that you are registered to,so you can transfer from wallets to sell when the time comes. continue to research the platforms habits to know the best one to sell your crypto when time comes. hope that makes since.

Patriot Games @Patriot_Games
Thanks Michael
Great info, I appreciate it.
Before reading this I started the process with binance. They have a US legal version... I plan to hodl.
Binance says they will take a couple of weeks to verify. Meanwhile DOGE is rising. :(
01:55 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_Games in this post can reply
07 May, 03:03
In response Patriot Games to his Publication
get a jump start by going to a coinflip atm thats what i did during the verification period get you some asap go to Doge.com and get you a wallet multidoge for cell phone. but understand that wallet is actually downloaded to your phone internal memory so the phone must be treated as such. if mining doge get doge core wallet. also though they dont have a wallet yet robinhood is the cheapest place to purchase DOGE 20 % cheaper than most