Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Companies better think twice before mandating the vaxx for employment! OSHA

So employers, if you are requiring this vaccine as a condition of employment and your employee is injured it now qualifies as a work-related injury, thanks to OSHA.
https://www.osha.gov/coron...
11:19 AM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
07 May, 05:25
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
THIS WILL SAVE LIVES PLEASE FORWARD!

EFFICACIOUS PROTECTANT AGAINST SARS-CoV-2 VIRAL SHEDDING:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33115670
This is a CDC PEER REVIEWED study of the efficacy of ozone therapy to kill COVID-19 (SARS- CoV-2) in infected patients.

I highly recommend the following company as I've bought two types of quality ozonators from them in the past:
a2zozone.com

As a licensed medical practitioner who has consumed ozonated water for > 1 yr, I can definitively state that it is a safe and potent protectant against COVID hyperinflammation as well as serious viral infections and toxins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
07 May, 11:24
Absolute Truth! I used to be a Workers Compensation Supervisor. If anyone is dumb enough to take the vax--I would first recommend that it is done on the employer's premises and second videotaped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 May, 11:22

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
07 May, 11:25
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Soon they will have nobody willing to work for them