TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
We have all the gold in the 1500 mile tunnel from the Vatican to jeruselum. 150 miles of gold stacked 8 bars high.
We have all the gold from the Queen of England too. They will not be coming back to Buckingham Palace ever again.
All of this gold was stolen from humanity for 3,500 yearsand it is being returned.
10:54 AM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
07 May, 03:34
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
it says it will be announced soon. starement says july 2. so its a new year. still waiting. im curious to learn the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
07 May, 03:04
I just am wondering why Trump would bring this gold home knowing he would lose the election only to hand it over to Biden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 04:27
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
He didn't lose.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
07 May, 02:47
I wonder if humanity will be compensated for the tyrannical evil bs the cabal(s) in every country in the world, have perpetrated upon us?
Evil, sick bastards.

07 May, 02:50
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
All debt will be erased and having said that I believe thats enough to start.

Diane Ross @dianeross48
08 May, 01:49
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
There is not enough gold in all the universes to compensate for the horrendous torture and abuse and death inflicted upon the innocent, including children and adults and also inflicted upon some guilty people.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
07 May, 02:21
I love my president!!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 May, 02:07
THIS GOLD IS A PLUS , WAS NOT NEEDED, NESARA FUNDS HAVE 2 LARGE TRUST ACCOUNTS JUST WAITING TO BE OPENED TO START !!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
07 May, 03:25
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
The Gold was needed to show the big lie They tell us all they have taken from the ground was 2 olimpic size swimming pools full so by the reports and pics surfacing theres a whole lot more than they said! Ie price manipulation. This wakes up the big fish!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
07 May, 09:57
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Was one of them Leo Wanta’s fund rumoured to be in the trillions?

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
07 May, 01:52

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 May, 02:04
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
😆

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
07 May, 01:31

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
07 May, 11:17
@stormis_us Hopefully now the so called third world countries ( because of the elite stripping them of their countries own resources) can be rebuilt and they can live a great life in the coming future ( a life that was stolen from them by these elites) I would love to see all Veterans treated with respect and dignity and looked after by their respective governments such as housing them and medical care. It would be a nice change to see that the underprivileged and the poorer people do not have to struggle with financial burdens any longer. 🕊🦋🙏🏻😊

07 May, 11:21
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
All humanity wilk benefit from 5000 years of stealing by the Elite. Thick Christ in Gods Temple turnibg over tax collectors tables.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 May, 10:56
🧐HEY man got a non fiat dollar? 😂🤣😂🤣👊I always knew this day would come. lol

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
07 May, 10:55
Almighty God. I thank You sooo much
Amen