TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 May, 10:54
We have all the gold in the 1500 mile tunnel from the Vatican to jeruselum. 150 miles of gold stacked 8 bars high.
We have all the gold from the Queen of England too. They will not be coming back to Buckingham Palace ever again.
All of this gold was stolen from humanity for 3,500 yearsand it is being returned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
07 May, 02:47
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I wonder if humanity will be compensated for the tyrannical evil bs the cabal(s) in every country in the world, have perpetrated upon us?
Evil, sick bastards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Ross @dianeross48
There is not enough gold in all the universes to compensate for the horrendous torture and abuse and death inflicted upon the innocent, including children and adults and also inflicted upon some guilty people.
01:49 AM - May 08, 2021
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dianeross48 in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 01:52
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
No there's not...

And Gold is not the compensation that will restore or fix anything in my life...

So much damage has been done...
and many are already gone...

I'd like to know how anyone thinks that gold will fix that...

Diane Ross @dianeross48
08 May, 02:11
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Thank you @richo for your honest response. I was in an abusive marriage for 30 years. I didn't get out sooner because I was beaten down so much emotionally and controlled to such a devastating degree that I didn't believe I could make it on my own and I had two children to care for. What has greatly helped me to get a form of "compensation" is when I trusted Jesus to be my Saviour and followed Him to the freedom and peace He promises in the book of John in the Bible. It took every ounce of strength I had to leave with my daughter and trust that we would make it by the power of my Heavenly Father/Creator through faith in His Son, Jesus, to guide us through each step.

Diane Ross @dianeross48
08 May, 02:20
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Continued from before . . . I left with only about $100.00 and my Mother's old set of silverware, and some credit cards. Before I left I had received two and a half years of weekly psychological therapy from a wonderful Christian woman who really knew the Bible. She helped "push" me in a good direction and away from the negative thoughts I had begun to have about myself because of my husband's constant insults, put downs, and verbal abuse. The good news is my daughter is happily married with two children, my son is doing better than many people, and I am blessed to live near both of them and see them regularly.