OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
🔥🔥🔥 SHARE ALERT - NEVER STOP 🔥🔥🔥

( Red-Pill Warning. )
12:48 AM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
13 May, 04:17
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I totally believe this girl. It really bothers me that a child this young could be so conditioned to those things to be emotionally disconnected from it all. Wow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 May, 01:01
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
I believe her and her younger brother. 100%.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
13 May, 04:15
This is from a long time ago. No one stood up for these children except their mother who was vilified and she had to flee. Last I heard, they live with their father, yup, who changed his name and they are in California. Up until this time, their life didn't change much unfortunately. Everyone was in on it, no where for them to go.

13 May, 04:20
In response white light to his Publication
H/T to the Anon who shared the following link in the comments of this post.

( Relevant to these poor children. )..:

https://aanirfan.blogspot....

Laura Montesano @Lmontesa57
12 May, 09:29
The truth must come out to stop this horror

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 May, 09:03
CHING HAI. DAD, INVOLVED< BOYFRIEND< INVOLVED> MOTHER INVOLVED ALL TIES POINT BACK TO CLINTONS< Ricky did the voice over for "Clinton Foundation" Haiti "relief" ALL that was the truth when this came out. THEY WERE SMOKE SCREENING TO TAKE EYES OFF PIZZA GATE

Steve Murray @Stevie
08 May, 05:31
Interesting site with more information.
https://aanirfan.blogspot....

08 May, 05:33
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
Thank You, Steve.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 May, 05:27
This is literally OPEN MAW OF HELL.
BUT GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYBODY.

KNOWS ALL "HIDDEN" MOTIVES. THERE IS NO ESCAPE FOR WICKED.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
07 May, 07:17
Millstones...makes me want to be so violent...

07 May, 08:54
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Millstones would start the healing process...

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
07 May, 06:43
So sad.

07 May, 08:53
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Indeed.

It.
Must.
END...!

🙏✝️🙏

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
07 May, 05:15
My God I never would have believed this evil really happens but this little girl discusses it so matter of factl. The date looked like 2014. What has happened to all involved since?

07 May, 05:26
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Sadly, I haven't anything on "Where are they now?"...

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
07 May, 01:11
I have seen an interview of these children before. She is so at ease with discussing this horror. And the whole school..staff...children and parents are involved?! Such a sad sad world we have become.