Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mar Jek @Mjekel
27 January, 07:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
She will be amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
27 January, 06:40
We need someone like her for Michigan!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InDigo Nine @InDigoNine
27 January, 02:58
👌👏

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 12:05
Can someone please help Pa. from the tyrannical Governor wolf please?

Boo Cheddar @CheddarBo
27 January, 11:34
where there's smoke there's 🔥👊

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
27 January, 07:09
I'm thinking she will be the first governor of the Republic. I haven't seen anything for any party affiliation. 🇺🇸

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
27 January, 06:41
In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication
yup! Patriot Party!

Linita Kappetijn @SCRAPguru
27 January, 12:37
Goosebumps!

Amber Renee @PhotogPatriot1775
26 January, 11:24
😏Would it be weird if I campaigned for her to govern Ohio too??

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
26 January, 10:46
That was beautiful that he went there to be with them! She's great I always loved laughing at her shut down the news monkeys.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
26 January, 09:37
This is great! I hope the states of California, Georgia, Ohio, New York, Michigan and others that have tyranical Govs could be replaced with good people like Sarah instead of the current swamp rats.

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
26 January, 09:32
I LOVE SARAH! HELL yeah. That was amazing. And all of it TRUE. 🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲💯🇺🇲❤️

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
26 January, 08:32
If were a soldier that day, it would warm my heart so much that our Commander in Chief came all this way to spend Christmas with us, so thoughful!

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
26 January, 08:17
I adore Sarah. She will make Arkansas great again.

Juan Pes @JPescadQ
26 January, 08:14
I live in Arkansas and will proudly vote for and do all I can to support this Patriot!

Jim Calhoun @NaturalStateNative
27 January, 11:45
In response Juan Pes to his Publication
I also live in Arkansas and will be proudly voting for her.

Katerina Tse @Katerina
26 January, 08:08
I always loved her BUT i will never support another REPUBLICAN!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
26 January, 07:45
I always liked her.....awesome!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
26 January, 07:40
🙂🌴🇺🇸She is awesome! Love her.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
26 January, 07:32
Yes!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
26 January, 07:32
Yes!

Keith Blackketter @Kblackk64
26 January, 07:26
definitely

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
26 January, 05:51
she will make a wonderful Governor. Arkansas will be thrilled to have her!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
26 January, 03:23
Love her!

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
26 January, 03:16
Smart lady.

Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
26 January, 03:05
Governor Sarah!

We live in Trump Country and his enthusiastic promotion makes Sarah a shoo-in!

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

LionSchaf Lilly @FamLilly
26 January, 02:10
🤩 where have I heard the music 🤔😁. I would wote her. But before I need a green card urgently 🙏🏼. What a great speech.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 January, 02:06
o my gosh love hearing this so proud of this young lady ill be rooting from another state

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
26 January, 12:38
Thank Q for the follow, Shelli 🙏🤜🤛

Shelli Crosswell @ShelliC
26 January, 12:43
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
You're welcome. She'll have my vote!

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
26 January, 12:06
Great woman.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
26 January, 10:22
Really? 😲👏👏👏

Callie Keegs @calliek
26 January, 09:06
I wish I lived in Arkansas because she would get my vote for sure! All blue states need someone like her to run so we can turn this Country around!