Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
06 May, 10:04
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I’m on the fence with this because at one point in the video they seem like they are invoking a prayer to the dark side and so I think the more this is played the more power and gives to it. While I agree it’s a red pill it could be wrapped in a way to get us to give the dark power by playing and sharing it. Not sure which way to go on this one. Just my personal opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
Interesting theory. I did not play it so I am not sure. I just know that George was a avid atheist so I am thinking that he bought their lie BIG time.
10:09 AM - May 06, 2021
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Unite in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
06 May, 10:15
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
I don’t know anything about the performers I just know that when we watch a screen, this is why TV so powerful for example, our brain waves automatically go into Theta. That is what makes us susceptible to hypnosis and why watching programming is so powerful. So even just by watching the images in this they go into your subconscious. And the fact that they repeat the name over and over throughout the song it becomes an earworm afterwards. So, to me, I would say this is more CIA where they give you the truth but they package it in a way that seems ridiculous and must be some kind of parody, But they still feel their karmic belief of telling us what they do and that we give them our consent just by laughing at it and not rebuking it. Again just my personal opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
06 May, 10:31
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Music is soooo powerful. Like when you have a horrible song "stuck" in your head. I am glad I didn't watch it. :)