Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
06 May, 02:29
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Looks like Bondi Hipsters haven't posted on their FB page since 20th Nov 2020.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
06 May, 01:38
they work for mossad, the lead singer agent of moloch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
06 May, 11:37
I hope they are! That was AWESOME!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 May, 10:57
who are they?

Optical Awakenings @Unite
06 May, 10:07
Probably, I have asked myself that a lot these days. If they are all part of the special parasite club then I think it is highly probable that they are still "alive" anything to prolong retribution.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
06 May, 10:04
I’m on the fence with this because at one point in the video they seem like they are invoking a prayer to the dark side and so I think the more this is played the more power and gives to it. While I agree it’s a red pill it could be wrapped in a way to get us to give the dark power by playing and sharing it. Not sure which way to go on this one. Just my personal opinion.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
06 May, 10:09
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Interesting theory. I did not play it so I am not sure. I just know that George was a avid atheist so I am thinking that he bought their lie BIG time.

robin fineman @RobinD
20 April, 06:16
How was this song put out there? Aren't the music industry
the producers......

Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
18 April, 04:41
Everything I've learned in the last few months on this site (new to this) summed up in one song.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 April, 04:27
If they are I hope they have had vasectomies so they can't procreate.

Or is/was this a satire or for real?

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
18 April, 05:26
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
NO SATIRE HERE! FROM HAND SYMBOLISMS TO ALL TRUTH‼️RESEARCH THIS YOU WILL FIND IT ALL TRUTH RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU‼️DISNEY SUCKS‼️BOYCOTT ANYTHING DISNEY‼️

07 May, 04:44
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
THIS IS TOTALLY REAL! MY THOUGHT IS THEY ARE SHOWING "us" WHAT CELEBS/FREEMASONS DO TO COMMUNICATE TO EACH OTHER RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! I SAW WHERE THE MOUSTACHED MAN IS SUPPOSE TO BE HEATH LEDGER. HE SUPPOSEDLY IS DEAD....my thought is he must be helping the WHITE HATS TO GET THE TRUTH OUT

Michele Legere @MicheleQTrumpWon
18 April, 03:33
Where can I find this to share? Who are they? Thank you!

Beth Osborne @KomMom62
18 April, 02:53
Brilliant! Catchy tune and engaging video, all the while teaching about and exposing one of the darkest secrets imaginable. (But it's going to be hard to get Illuminati! out of my head 🤣🤣

Robin Lages @Robinbird
18 April, 02:37
Did you see all the pedo signs?

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
18 April, 02:37
omg..hysterical

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
18 April, 02:30
Saw this last week and said the one with the beard /moustache is Heath Ledger 🙏🏻❤️

18 April, 02:29
CRAZY SH!T AND TRUE ‼️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 April, 02:07
bondi hipsters are 2 freaking idiots??? —-look at this lovely lil piece they did
https://fb.watch/4YbFx_yRM...

Midnight Ryder @Midnight_Ryder
18 April, 02:05
As much as this looks like a fun type video, there is more factual information in this short video, than the average sheep can learn about in a year. Maybe this is the type of stuff that needs to get out more often....may help to dumb it down a bit for them . Catchy tune though....

Not 124getYQU @Not124getY
18 April, 01:44
lol so silly
Love it!

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
18 April, 01:42
Catchy little diddy, stuck in my head now. Illuminati 🎶

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
18 April, 01:42
You can never tell with these things

18 April, 01:24
lead singer is a jew

18 April, 01:24
they work for the cia lol

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
18 April, 01:14
Brilliant

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
18 April, 01:13
😂😂🤣pray for their safety🙏

Steve Murray @Stevie
18 April, 08:11
Yes and still funny. Bondi Hipsters.

Shen Zako @shenzako
17 April, 11:29
Top hit of the year !

Patriot17 England @17England
17 April, 10:38
🤣🤣🕺🏻

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
17 April, 08:08
If they are I’d be surprised. I’ve never seen this.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
17 April, 07:33
OMG i was lmao watching this 🤣🤣!! I hope these guys are ok 🙏!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 07:11
Whaaaat a piece of work. Final lyric, " We're going to get assassinated for making his video." Brilliant!!! Nice share.