Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 May, 07:33
1 YEAR AGO I WAS POSTING ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER THAT

1. COVID IS A HOAX
2 MASKS ARE CONTROL DEVICES
3 .THE ONLY WAY THE DEMOCRATS CAN WIN IS IF THEY CHEAT. A LOT !!!
4. DO NOT TAKE ANY VAX THEY CREATE

ONE YEAR LATER AFTER RIDICULED BY FAMILY, FIRED FROM MY $100K JOB I STAND ON MY BELIEFS EVEN MORE .

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
06 May, 07:38
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
With you & not work because my line in the sand is drawn & I refuae to wear face diaper control device...people have no idea what they are submitting too...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 May, 07:41

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I have spent enough time in museums that showcase them from all cultures . Always used to control and inhibit individualism

Not Important @Notimportant
Showed my sweet cousin last night who complies & doesn't want to rock boat or be confronted, even tho she knows its all crap...she put 2+2 together instantly & freaked out seeing pictures!
07:47 AM - May 06, 2021
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not Important, click on at the bottom under it