Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
1 YEAR AGO I WAS POSTING ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER THAT

1. COVID IS A HOAX
2 MASKS ARE CONTROL DEVICES
3 .THE ONLY WAY THE DEMOCRATS CAN WIN IS IF THEY CHEAT. A LOT !!!
4. DO NOT TAKE ANY VAX THEY CREATE

ONE YEAR LATER AFTER RIDICULED BY FAMILY, FIRED FROM MY $100K JOB I STAND ON MY BELIEFS EVEN MORE .

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL
07:33 AM - May 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
06 May, 07:43
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
keep fighting the end is near. theres a ton of ppl who have your back. wish i were there id stand up next to you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 May, 07:45
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
Thanks Robby, you are all here with me, as we are for one another. I appreciate that and KNOW you mean it. Thanks brother

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
06 May, 07:38
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
With you & not work because my line in the sand is drawn & I refuae to wear face diaper control device...people have no idea what they are submitting too...

06 May, 07:41

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I have spent enough time in museums that showcase them from all cultures . Always used to control and inhibit individualism