MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
25 January, 10:50
👍👍👍👍👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
25 January, 11:31
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
does anyone seriouslt think Trump will allow stock market (401k's) to crash???? 1. he brags on stock market too often as economic indicator. 2. he goes thru all this to save the world and leaves millions with no retirement??
love to know others thought??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
I heard Nesara/Gesara where supposed to happen. If you look at Nesara its $100,000 per person for 11 months. Plus hundreds of class action lawsuits for the crimes against humanity that will happen. He def won't leave us broke. Wealth will be spread over the world.
01:38 AM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MellyQMel in this post can reply
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
26 January, 10:26
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
I was reading too that all car payments and mortgages would go away too because the banks have been screwing us over for so long

Lexie May @LexieMay
26 January, 05:45
I heard it was $100,000 per year for 11 years not months. And it's for adults 21+, is what I heard.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
26 January, 01:58
wow! ive not gotto all details, thanks. Im in retirement and both our 401k depend on Stock Market! 20% penalty to take out right now!
we should just go buy new house right now then! not lose our earnings!! lol. thanks for letting me know!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
26 January, 10:28
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
i wouldn't jump the gun until everything is set in stone. we have all been off on timing of events so I don't want to see a fellow patriot hurt themselves financially because of a post. only POTUS and a handful of people actually know the timing of events