MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
25 January, 10:50
👍👍👍👍👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
does anyone seriouslt think Trump will allow stock market (401k's) to crash???? 1. he brags on stock market too often as economic indicator. 2. he goes thru all this to save the world and leaves millions with no retirement??
love to know others thought??
11:31 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
26 January, 10:26
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Yes but he HAS our Gold. He will make us all $ stable.
NESARA/GESARA is rolling out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
26 January, 07:55
a crash would open peoples eyes. i havent seen anyone actually wake up to what has been happening. you can show them all the documents and pictures you want, but they just think everything is photoshopped. something has to hapoen to affect everyone of them

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
26 January, 01:38
I heard Nesara/Gesara where supposed to happen. If you look at Nesara its $100,000 per person for 11 months. Plus hundreds of class action lawsuits for the crimes against humanity that will happen. He def won't leave us broke. Wealth will be spread over the world.

Lexie May @LexieMay
26 January, 05:45
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
I heard it was $100,000 per year for 11 years not months. And it's for adults 21+, is what I heard.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
26 January, 10:26
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
I was reading too that all car payments and mortgages would go away too because the banks have been screwing us over for so long