Phillip Harris @Pharris770
26 January, 01:25
Hello All, Just want to say I am disappointed with all the misinformation that has been spreading out there. I am new at this but have always told my kids to do their own research so I implore all of you to do the same. Some information may be true and some not, such as the INAUGURATION BEING PRERECORDED-FALSE=CAMERA ANGLES, WHITE HOUSE WALL PAPER-FALSE=TRUMP REDECORATED, SECRET SERVICE BOX-FALSE=TRUMPS DIET COKE BUTTON!!! It is hard to believe when so called reputable people spread false information. Mike Adams, Patriot Streetfighter, And We Know. Say what you will but I'm a PATRIOT...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
I hear you...and see it. It's crazy but it's free speech too.

The trick is getting folks to use Discernment and research EVERYTHING.

We went from the information age to the Disinformation age... and it's up to Us to decide if we are going to be sheep and simply eat whatever others want to feed US(a)...or Lions...and hunt our own Truth.
01:31 AM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Phillip Harris to his Publication
Only people mentioned by W1K1P03T in this post can reply
Phillip Harris @Pharris770
26 January, 01:43
In response Maria Vox to her Publication
Agreed, I just see us turning into those who we Hate. Name calling, Calling People Pedos with no evidence, also how they are all Satanic. I do not believe Biden Is, nor Lady Gaga and others like that are. Am I disappointed in some of these peoples choice in the president but thats it, their choice. I also think Biden is being used and has Dementia as I know what it is like first hand. I feel Sad for Biden and believe it or not I pray for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
26 January, 01:53
And why would his family allow him to go thru this publicly?
follow the money!!! would you allow your spouse to be a puppet to the world? im not being mean, just trying to get people to THINK. This is a great country, but they trot demented 78 yr old out to lead our country? look how damagine executive orders are. Cut jobs and raised cost of insulin x15 what they were paying? why?
24 executive orders. called LID weekend, didnt work his days 3 & 4
of new presidency? Now says he DOES NOT have covid plan, but campaigned on it. Does Not make sense. He is puppet for One World Order. China.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
26 January, 02:17
retired military here. not so forgiving..you read the declassified beghazi docs. biden is responsible for seal team 6 deaths. Classified Docs no fake news. He used office and military for gain. While serving 20 years, sacrifices made for pennys on dollar for him to betray is own country is not acceptable. If you are looking for truth, read declass material. World trade Center, Las Vegas Shooting, Benghazi, obama, joe and hillary have child sex at whitehouse. Its in the classified Docs, Hillary asks Huma to get her Hammer out of drawer?? why do you need hammer for $50,000 worth of sex slaves?