Phillip Harris @Pharris770
Hello All, Just want to say I am disappointed with all the misinformation that has been spreading out there. I am new at this but have always told my kids to do their own research so I implore all of you to do the same. Some information may be true and some not, such as the INAUGURATION BEING PRERECORDED-FALSE=CAMERA ANGLES, WHITE HOUSE WALL PAPER-FALSE=TRUMP REDECORATED, SECRET SERVICE BOX-FALSE=TRUMPS DIET COKE BUTTON!!! It is hard to believe when so called reputable people spread false information. Mike Adams, Patriot Streetfighter, And We Know. Say what you will but I'm a PATRIOT...
01:25 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pharris770 in this post can reply
Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
26 January, 01:50
In response Phillip Harris to his Publication
Phillip Harris, BOT ALERT EVERYONE, there always has to be one that has no idea what their talking about..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 05:16
In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication
WOW!!! you so remind of the Democrats, with friends like you who needs enemies!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
26 January, 01:44
think you belong on twat or fb. do your research. Inauguration was pre-recorded.Military didn't provide Biden plane, 1st time in history. Pentagon refused intel. Kamala wasn't granted access to VP house. Research the above Yourself! Search Castle Rock Productions oval office; bidens first pics, had dump trucks out window, spotlights reflecting in window, Zero live interaction with reporters Called Lid day 3 &4, Why? please dont come here and spread false narratives that you arent willing to accept. Mike Adams, Partriot Streetfighter and We Know .. We have their backs here, WWG1WGA

26 January, 06:21
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Forever Patriot, I know the Private plane is true, the Pentagon wants nothing to do with Biden and as for Kamala supposedly redecorating(wink,wink). i do like Patriot Streetfighter, Mike Adams, And We Know. And we Know were the only ones that apologized for the pic of the swearing in that was from his vice presidential swearing in. I am just simply stating not to get to complacent, there is a lot of disinformation out there and they are trying to infiltrate. and as for the lights in windows during the EOs, several clips and I have not yet found the one that is going around showing it.

Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
26 January, 01:31
I hear you...and see it. It's crazy but it's free speech too.

The trick is getting folks to use Discernment and research EVERYTHING.

We went from the information age to the Disinformation age... and it's up to Us to decide if we are going to be sheep and simply eat whatever others want to feed US(a)...or Lions...and hunt our own Truth.

26 January, 01:43
In response Maria Vox to her Publication
Agreed, I just see us turning into those who we Hate. Name calling, Calling People Pedos with no evidence, also how they are all Satanic. I do not believe Biden Is, nor Lady Gaga and others like that are. Am I disappointed in some of these peoples choice in the president but thats it, their choice. I also think Biden is being used and has Dementia as I know what it is like first hand. I feel Sad for Biden and believe it or not I pray for him.