Doq Holliday @doqholliday
America is coming back.

We’re going back to Godly thinking and Godly principals.

We’re kicking satan the hell out of here and we’re going to own the next 1,000 years.

🕶
11:07 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
05 June, 08:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We have been used and lied to for so long, do u think it will be soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
25 May, 03:21
Amen Brother! 🙏❤️✝️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
10 May, 03:47
Just saying...
its likely to be an "iterative phenomenon",
(AKA "practice makes perfect")
rather than "MIRACLE" personality cures.
I'd be THRILLED to be mistaken, so
everyone'd just WAKE⬆️ w/ 📈 implanted LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS & SELF-CONTROL.
(Gal.5:22)
We have to "hunger & thirst" for righteousness,
in order to feel satisfied with its ARRIVAL, often
much opposed & delayed by people invested in keeping
the existing "power gradients" polarized.
(Matt.5:6)

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 May, 03:21
All Glory to God! 🙌🏻

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
09 May, 12:23
sounds good to me

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
08 May, 05:25
Amen Doq

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
08 May, 12:37
With God's blessings under our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the King of all kings.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
08 May, 12:12
The Best Is Yet To Come 💥

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
25 May, 06:12
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
. "Let it be in my day, that my child may have peace;"
Thomas Paine

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
08 September, 03:04
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Amen!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 May, 01:52
GUYS, WHO RUNNING THIS SHOW? :)))

ELON, bro, dont be JEALOUS, i LUV YOU BOTH EQUALLY :)

https://youtu.be/h38RykOp9...

Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
08 May, 12:39
At my church service this past Sunday, over 100 were baptized. We sang praise music while, one after the other, the people took a step into a new life. It reminded me of people lining up for John the Baptist. I witnessed more joy in church than I ever have. And that’s when I knew the Great Awakening was happening before my very eyes. 😭😭😭😭😭

John Washington @KeysMarg
08 May, 12:28
Well Said.

💯 Today Spells

"HE TBA"
8/5/2021

Who the fck You "HE" is..

Hard to Swallow (For israel Atleast)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 May, 12:39

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 May, 12:36
117!! 17 wins!! Thanks to brave soldiers of the most high. Especily you, Donald J Trump!!

Happy Days @Sun2516
06 May, 09:44
This I like because it brings us together.
Now some may go to Old School Knowledge I already read comments on this thread.
I understand we were told that our entire lives,
Basically Give Up.
Free Will is The Key Here.
It contradicts that theory.
Sorry to Gloom and Doom Believers it does not add up!
We are not all Evil in America!
There are prayers and people of Faith that are considered the
Least of These and We May Be Unseen but We
are
heard by
The One That Matters Most!!
Do Not Give Up!!
Start talking to Our Lord as if you expect he is right in your face!!
Get a New Perspective!!

Kristin McGann @Ladybug73
08 May, 01:28
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Thank you this helped me out of a foul mood.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
06 May, 06:10
Amen!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 May, 04:48
Anyone else wonders why 1000 years? And after that? Just curious...

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
06 May, 09:47
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I thought the same thing, I have no idea why the 1000 years

Net Nut @NetNut
25 May, 03:57
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
As it is written

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 May, 04:12
Amen

Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
06 May, 03:25
No we are not ! The bible clearly states what will happen in the end days. It's the exact opposite of what you just posted ! This country is done, it will only get worse from here. Do you go out of your way to post delusional bullshit, or does it just come naturally to you? We murder over 3000 babies a day in the name of convenience, millions of Americans believe they can change their gender whenever they damn well feel like it, the constitution is dead, people are being arrested for simply speaking their opinion, and yet you talk this delusional fairytale bullshit. I feel sorry for anyone who believes the total bullshit you have been posting on this website for months now, none of which has come to pass ! Wake the hell up, America is dead !

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
06 May, 09:39
In response Pale Horse to his Publication
So do you think the rapture of the church is imminent?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
06 May, 01:55
Maybe more than 1000 years. It just depends on human. 😊

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
06 May, 01:42
For the whole world, thanks be to God🙏

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
06 May, 01:11
we are the future, we are Gods servants,
and yes we are the generation that is taking back that the enemy had stolen and on this third day he is reviving us to rule and
reign with him starting with the next thousand years,
it wil be blil

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 01:01
I pray that I am still around to see it. I pray that we all are. Thanks for giving me hope today when I really needed it. Love you Patriot.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 May, 12:47
how about forever 😇

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 May, 12:40

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 May, 12:26
122 yes we are!

God's energy is everywhere!
Light rising up from Earth has never been so bright!

Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
05 May, 11:48

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 May, 12:32
In response Smitten Pat to her Publication
😃❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤍💙

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
05 May, 11:45
AMEN!🙏🏼

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
05 May, 11:34