Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 May, 11:07
America is coming back.

We’re going back to Godly thinking and Godly principals.

We’re kicking satan the hell out of here and we’re going to own the next 1,000 years.

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TiffanyR369 in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
08 September, 03:04
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
25 May, 06:12
. "Let it be in my day, that my child may have peace;"
Thomas Paine

Charissma _15 @Riley
27 May, 02:33
In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication
Amen🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
25 May, 05:50
I'm more than willing, let's get going!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
25 May, 03:34

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
30 May, 08:00
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
kek 🐸😂😂😂

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 May, 03:20
Those in "Dark Shadows" as Trump said, it also refers to those
elites of the Blood drinker persausion...modern day vampires

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
08 May, 03:04
🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️🍃🕊🕊🕊🍃💐

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
08 May, 12:39
Not only willing but gladly - if my life would help humanity eternally to be it. I promised the children to tell and I will gladly die to bring an end to the evil and horrors we endered.