Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 May, 05:36
Is this how it’s all going to end?

Could the scare event be that all these celebs and politicians will die from the shot but not from the “shot”?

Imagine regular folks receiving a therapeutic fluid instead of a vaccine.

Ready for the show?

All these [clowns] are already dead. Evidence everywhere.

But... what happens if your favorite celebrity took the vax and dies in the coming weeks and you took the vax because [they] did?

SCARE EVENT?

How do you awaken the masses?

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
05 May, 07:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I need help to hang on, I have read and noticed how Trump holds his hands during interviews is Mason signs, and why did I read something on gan about him being zionist and actually meeting with pope and signing papers to prove it. His history, friends and bloodline. I also wonder why Scavino, Popeo and Trump JR arent being censored. The books of last President naming Trump and the Barrin Trump book talk about whats happening now.

Help me get myself straight on these things!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
Like you I had many questions. I did what I was taught to do as an anon... research. The things you stated are things that began to surface in my research. Was Trumps father a Mason? Did his father teach him the teachings of free masonry? Trump in an interview spoke of his spiritual mentor. Who was he? Was he a freemason? What pictures are depicted in the ceiling of Trump tower? Why is it important? What is the Trump crest? Where does the double head eagle come from? Why does he sit with the upside down pyramid? How often does he throw the symbolic 6 in his speeches? In a press conference why were there 3 bald headed men standing behind him with freemason pins? These are questions I was able to research and get answers to. As you stated I was troubled with the answers. As a Christian I understand that freemasons do not believe in Jesus Christ. They believe not the Bible but they (the freemasons) have the true knowledge. What they believe is not something I as a Christian believe...
09:09 PM - May 05, 2021
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
06 May, 11:38
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Trump is of the light.

07 May, 01:09
In response America First to her Publication
As a Christian there is only one true light Jesus Christ. Trump is as I am a sinner deserving of judgment. In regards to my post my concern is one of caution. If Trump is as suspected a freemason... it is a religion where they are taught that they alone have/are the true light ie the illuminated ones who have the "true" knowledge. I write this for Bible believing Christians who understand that even Satan according to 2 Corinthians 11:14 appears/masquerades/disguises himself to be an angel of LIGHT. As a Christian I understand in the study of Gods Word that what is unfolding parallels Matthew 24. I say this not to be a gloom and doom preacher but for preparation purposes. Our Lord warned us of things to come. When you see the collapse of the entire fiat system and everything transition to digital currency be alert that the implementation of the beast system is near as recorded in Revelation 13:17.
https://youtu.be/62Hok9BkY...

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
05 May, 11:01
The higher degrees are satanic.

America First @AmericaFirst17
06 May, 11:36
In response Oakley Clark to her Publication
Ooops. I sent u a post. Meant for someone else.

05 May, 09:17
in fact many will unfortunately be offended... but the truth is their teachings are demonic and contrary to Scripture. Furthermore if you read Q posts the movement is referred to as the "age of ENLIGHTENMENT". If you type innthe word Savior only 2 posts produce. One claims humanity is the savior and the other the military is referred to as the savior of humanity. There is only one Savior of humanity the Lord Jesus Christ. If you want to understand the things happening in our world read Matt ch. 24. Jesus clearly lays out what is expected. After reading the chapter ask yourself... who's prophecy concerning end times is happening this moment? Do not trust in the plan of man... but of God. One of the 2 plans will be implemented the plan of Trump/Q/Freemasons or Biden/Globalists/Bankers. Nesara Gesara or the Great Reset. Both of these plans are to destroy the current world system and to bring forth a "new world"... which I believe to be a precursor to the beast as prophesied in Scripture..

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
05 May, 10:00
I do believe in God and his word says this isnt the last days but the last gathering. His prophets say he will intervene and people will lnow it is God. So Indo believe that. But the prohets also say that Trump was choosen by God as the David for this time. So do you think Trump is an extention of what we thought we were figting?