TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
04 May, 09:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
05 May, 12:46
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I didn't realize we were leaving our bodies, I thought it would be "Heaven on Earth" as it states in the Bible. Why even go through the trouble of capturing, the dark ones, if we would just end up leaving them? Kind of sad to leave earth, when we never experienced it without the dark ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 08:26
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
We aren’t leaving our bodies on earth. The veil between the spiritual world and physical world is lifting.

Carmina Smith @gamma1
05 May, 08:44
Will this allow us contact with our loved ones in spirit? I miss my son so much 😪

05 May, 09:24
In response Carmina Smith to her Publication
if the veil is lifted between the spiritual world and the physical world its more like the Angels of the Lord that you will see and evil will become visible. Its not so much seeing lost loved ones , however, some people believe this will occur too. Human souls sleep until they are reborn or on Judgement Day. IMO

05 May, 03:03
Thanks! I appreciate any help in figuring out what is going on, it's not that I have to know, it's that I would like to know. Added to the fact, that my ears are ringing so much, and I know it wasn't happening prior to the changes. I see changes in the sky, I get the Angels communicating with me through numbers and dreams. I'm the only person, who opening speaks out to people in my tribe and I'm trying to keep their vibes high/strong.
💖🙏👍

05 May, 03:10
God sends the Holy Spirit and Angel of God to you in visions and dreams. This is happening more and more as the veil is being lifted between the Spiritual World and the World of Flesh and Blood. I’m sad you lost your son on the plain of existance. But, know he is alive in the Spiritual World. Just as Christ arose by his Spirit returning to the body we know there is more to our lives than living on earth maybe 70-100 years. Know and have Christ in your heart.

05 May, 03:36
John 3:16 still relevant today.
For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten Son that who so ever believes in him will not perish ,but, have Eternal Life.

Forever in the Mingdom of God

05 May, 09:00
I'm going to stop worrying so much, and focus on God more. Thank you for the reminders. I am a believer for sure. Light, Love and Prayers to all. I will be happy if God comes and takes us to Heaven soon. 🙏💖💞🤩💪⚡

We must start to Love one another as Christ loves you. Love you fellow human and watch your life change. Hate belongs to Satan. Love is a gift from God so use it.
09:02 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
05 May, 09:06
Christ will return , but, not as a Lamb rather a Lion who will rule all Nations for a thousand years. WWG1WGA

05 May, 09:07
Amen and Amen

06 May, 06:11
Amen, Amen!!! I'm so excited!!!! 🙏💞🤩⚡💪