TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
04 May, 09:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
I didn't realize we were leaving our bodies, I thought it would be "Heaven on Earth" as it states in the Bible. Why even go through the trouble of capturing, the dark ones, if we would just end up leaving them? Kind of sad to leave earth, when we never experienced it without the dark ones.
12:46 AM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
05 May, 09:31
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Prime has a show series called Spiritual Awakening. I am still on episode 1. E1 is a lecture, covers this from this Dr Mitchell Gibson perspective. He gives exercises.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 02:22
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Thanks! I will check it out. 👍

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 May, 08:26
We aren’t leaving our bodies on earth. The veil between the spiritual world and physical world is lifting.

Carmina Smith @gamma1
05 May, 08:44
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Will this allow us contact with our loved ones in spirit? I miss my son so much 😪

Julie Casey @Trump2023
05 May, 12:52
Who said we were leaving our bodies ?

05 May, 12:56
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
"The moment you're pulled from your body, the veil is lifted"