Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 May, 06:34
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
05 May, 12:46
I didn't realize we were leaving our bodies, I thought it would be "Heaven on Earth" as it states in the Bible. Why even go through the trouble of capturing, the dark ones, if we would just end up leaving them? Kind of sad to leave earth, when we never experienced it without the dark ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 May, 08:26
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
We aren’t leaving our bodies on earth. The veil between the spiritual world and physical world is lifting.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
05 May, 09:31
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Prime has a show series called Spiritual Awakening. I am still on episode 1. E1 is a lecture, covers this from this Dr Mitchell Gibson perspective. He gives exercises.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
04 May, 10:08
Love promotes the Awakening process to deliver you out of the Matrix.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
04 May, 09:58
i LOVE this so much đź’•