Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 May, 09:57
The election will be reversed.

#ReverseEverything

#ThinkMirror

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
05 May, 11:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In reality it will not be overturned because President Trump won in November and he has always been and still is president. The term “overturning the election” is for the sheep. When you know, you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
05 May, 03:10
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Georges we all know,this but it doesn't stop our Quebec Francois Legautl Governement who make pressure to vaccinate all our childs (SAVETHECHILDREN) as it doesn't stop Ontario Doug Ford governement to go door to door to vaccinate people. How many more death do we need for this shit to be Stop

05 May, 04:00
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
Its sad to say because I dont want anyone to die but if Pres Trump would have come out against the “C” and not released the vaccine the deaths would have been immeasurable. I want this to be over now as well.

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
05 May, 05:45
Thanks George , I understand, but it's so hard up here , it's been more than a year that we're in lockdown and curfew since month, our child are so traumatised. people doesn't want the vaccine, but we are being force now. I'm a soldier i won't give up i'm spreading the truth that i have to translate in french for people to understand, but it's getting harder and harder everyday....God Bless and Protect you all my Fellow American Patriots

05 May, 06:20
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
I wish I could help canada in some way with this but all I can offer is prayer so I will be praying for our northern brothers and sisters. Stay strong Canada we are with you.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 May, 06:24
@DianaandDennis How’s things My Dear! ❤️

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
05 May, 06:54
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
was just thinking about you Dear friend
sending love & many blessings to you & your family 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
I always feel your presence Dearest “D” ❤️
Hug, squeeze & kiss, Saint for ALL of US! 😘
We Love You ALL!
08:12 PM - May 05, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
06 May, 08:17
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
♥️🐾♥️🦮♥️
good friends R the best ‘D’
💯

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 May, 01:41
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
💚 Never any judgement from them, my huskies are keeping me sane 💚