The Qake Lady @QakeLady
So my Anon frens...What's with the DS and Orange(s)..??? Anyone?🍊🍊🍊
07:52 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
07 May, 05:10
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 May, 05:50
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
🙌💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
05 May, 08:57
black and orange combo i guess is also
the 'super straight' color messaging...

https://www.insider.com/su...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 May, 09:02
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
🙌🙌💥💗 I knew you would have a great reply Lisa..🤣

Chris Young @Youngster56
05 May, 08:25
Scurvy?😂

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 May, 08:28
In response Chris Young to his Publication
😂 I think so....

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
05 May, 08:21
Calm Before The Storm > Orange

"Orange" = 60 (English Ordinal)

💧#60 > Operators never divulge.

Red > Ready!!!

Orange > Set!!

Green > Go!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 May, 08:27
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
Woohoooo! ThanQ🙌🙌🙌💥

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 May, 08:05
Oranges with the mafia signigy grave danger, a warning of death-to-come....

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 May, 08:06
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Boom!!! Love it thankQ!💥💥🙌

John Washington @KeysMarg
05 May, 08:02
Apple from Eve

Daddy Brings the Vita Men C

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 May, 08:05
In response John Washington to his Publication
NICE!!!🙌🤣

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 May, 07:56
MAYBE the lie that scurvy was a sailors disease, vitamin C deficiency still is scurvy, hence massive amounts of franken foods, i.e. the ones fake produce with poisons. They call it periodontal disease, a million fks brush with flouride, i.e. soft kill. Idk. POSSIBLY off on a tangent side route of truth. STILL eighty plus percent of folks have teeth and gum trouble. ANYBODY really believe God made our bodies that weak?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 May, 07:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
FOR them, possibly with their concoctions of poisons, a primary way they get folks faked out into thinking they are healthier. BASED on what they spray on that, heavier molecular structure of poisons, penetrating deeper. JUST another side thought. Oil and water separates, not such a far off concept broken down.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 May, 08:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I have never liked OJ...since I was a kid, makes my stomach hurt and too acidic... But I think you are on to something with the scurvy ref.. Interesting...I'm curious what others think too.. Stay tuned..
Orange you glad I asked?? LOL LOL🤣🍊🚫