TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 May, 03:15
No one can require you to take an untested experimental vaccine for CV19. There is a high probability if you sued them you will win your case. We are not Laboratory Rats. Its still experimental and those who have taken it are the laboratory rats. Many only got placebos just like they would have done in getting a vaccine FDA Approved. This is an EXPERIMENTAL INJECTION.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
05 May, 03:48
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Do you know the % of placebos to the actual jab?
Is the placebo worldwide or just in USA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 04:16
In response Michelle Carter to her Publication
Global and No, only the Pharm Manufacturer Co knows.

05 May, 04:35
Thanks for your reply.
I've found this artilce which says around half receive the placebo, which will give hope to those concerned about their loved ones who've had a jab.

https://www.vox.com/222029...

05 May, 05:13
Yes, the studies are Global and knowing 1/2 are placebos is very encouraging. I also was concerned for loved ones.
Having worked in Chemistry for Decades I knew the approval process and the Scare Tactics used by MSM pushed some , but, not all to rush these mRNA shots into the public globally. It also is more deadly to non caucasion people which was already found.

05 May, 05:18
The government has been using scare tactics as well as MSN over here in the UK.
I must have had at least 7 texts from my doctor and then NHS trying to get me to have the vaccine. The pressure is huge.
I'm sorry you have loved ones who've taken the shot, I guess at this point virtually everyone has.

Then if it was not made perfectly clear it is an EXPERIMENTAL Shot they all are liable including MSM for promoting this untested shot.
05:30 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
05 May, 06:10
It's not been made clear at all. I told my girls that it's experimental & not fully tested & they scoffed at me like I knew nothing. People here have been brain washed that the vax is the only cure / resolution to end lock downs & 'get back to normal', whilst nothing changes even with people being vaccinated. This is the legal action taken for the pandemic. I'm not sure if action has been taken yet for the vaccines. https://www.thebernician.n...

05 May, 06:32
This is Crimes Against Humanity all Demon-crates that pushed this are finacially liable as well as criminally liable.

SS-Hauptsturmführer Josef Mengele wasn’t nicknamed the “Angel of Death” because of his humanity. Even when we look at his background, he came from a conservative Catholic family. Mengele was born in 1911. As he grew older he decided to study medicine and concentrated on human genetics and physical anthropology. In the 1930’s, Völkisch was the particular attitude or inclination during that time in Nazi Germany. He joined the NSDAP (Nazi Party) in 1938 and joined the Schutzstaffel (ᛋᛋ ). He then went to the Frankfurt Institute for Hereditary Biology and Racial Hygiene to study anthropology, human heredity and eugenics. As a decorated medical officer in the Waffen SS Viking Division, Mengele was posted to Auschwitz in May 1943.

In Auschwitz is where Mengele carried out his illicit heredity experiments. He experimented on dwarfs and was mostly obsessed with twins.