Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
This is Malaga

Now that you know about city structures ... what do you see ?
05:17 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 May, 08:12
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
a whole world under our feet... cities built on top on hidden cities, criminal goings on in a whole world underneath....all ovee the world....?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
06 May, 08:24
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
“They” need the humans on top to harvest their energy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
05 May, 06:51
whait a moment ...
the thing to look the is

a) its the circular "PLAZA DE TOROS " ? ahhh ok.
! this was a easy one. Indeed the circular circus its a bullfighter - bulls place

b) was thinking that was the MISTERIOUS STUFF was the .... #BRIDGE i ¿ #DAM ? 200 years ( allegedly) #malaga #Spain

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
05 May, 06:13
I can't find a representative of this image associated with this city. Is there a reference? The stadium in my picture doesn't match that one. However in mine there is a Moorish Castle and an obvious hilltop with tunnels...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
05 May, 06:45
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
https://es.wikipedia.org/w...

Looks better for " Puente Nuevo Ronda #malaga " / #Spain

but tell us more ! what it is ?

some pre reset stuff or something like this

officialy alleged 200 years old

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
05 May, 05:31
We are a Satanic World indeed! Just looking at this picture now, it gives me chills!
But, the sad thing about it is, we allowed it to happened without saying a word!😢

Only followers of this user (__TrustThePlan) can see their posts