icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
21 April, 11:10
My doctor wanted me to see a therapist because of "depression". I think it's bullshit but anyway.. Now my therapist believes in a Satanic Elite, in Adrenochrome and started researching MK Ultra. 😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
In the 90s when we first began hearing about the secret gov Eschelon program https://www.gaia.com/artic...
using automated keyword search to detect 'anti-gov' chatter (code for those waking up who just didn't buy their BS anymore .. and other legitimate reasons too perhaps) we started attaching whole strings of certain words to our emails that were being identified as red flag words that would trigger emails to be filtered out to get examined by live agents, like 'bomb, cocaine, conspiracy, militia, etc .. we tried to imagine all the different ones ... SO THAT .. our emails discussing all sorts of interesting 'stuff' (pre 'red pill' nomenclature) might help educate and convert those tasked with having to read our stuff .... ;)
02:58 PM - May 05, 2021
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wht 2.0, click on at the bottom under it