icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
My doctor wanted me to see a therapist because of "depression". I think it's bullshit but anyway.. Now my therapist believes in a Satanic Elite, in Adrenochrome and started researching MK Ultra. 😄
11:10 AM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by icQnnect in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
05 May, 02:58
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
In the 90s when we first began hearing about the secret gov Eschelon program https://www.gaia.com/artic...
using automated keyword search to detect 'anti-gov' chatter (code for those waking up who just didn't buy their BS anymore .. and other legitimate reasons too perhaps) we started attaching whole strings of certain words to our emails that were being identified as red flag words that would trigger emails to be filtered out to get examined by live agents, like 'bomb, cocaine, conspiracy, militia, etc .. we tried to imagine all the different ones ... SO THAT .. our emails discussing all sorts of interesting 'stuff' (pre 'red pill' nomenclature) might help educate and convert those tasked with having to read our stuff .... ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
26 April, 01:51
🤣🤣🤣🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
21 April, 03:24
Ha ha ha NICE!!!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 April, 11:22
LOL, way to go!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 April, 11:48
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
That was exactly my sentiment too😄

Karen Lou @Sapphire
21 April, 11:11
Good job!♥️

Kev Oooo @KevO
21 April, 11:10
Hat tip 😂👊🏻