Only people mentioned by UnQnown in this post can reply
Maya Persson @Mayapersson
05 May, 04:18
In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication
Yes. Probiotics, antioxidants, vitamin c, magnesium and zinc are what the health movement that ignores Big Pharma has advised us to eat full time. It is easier to take probiotics than to eat a lot of Kefir all the time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maya Persson @Mayapersson
Yes. Probiotics, antioxidants, vitamin c, magnesium and zinc are what the health movement that ignores Big Pharma has advised us to eat full time. It is easier to take probiotics than to eat a lot of Kefir all the time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leen Zap @Leenzap
05 May, 04:22
In response Maya Persson to her Publication
I don't think that you have to eat a lot of kefir to see sustained benefits. 6-8 oz a day is not much and is way easier for me to digest than a bunch of tablets. Although, I still do take my supplements. Many of the same as mentioned above.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
Great article! Been drinking kefir for years. Pomegranate is my favorite; but, I am having a really hard time finding it anymore.

Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
05 May, 06:49
In response Leen Zap to her Publication
i think anything that will easily heal us is going to start becoming more scarce.