#FLOTUS
#STOPTHESTEAL
02:42 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Gq1620 in this post can reply
Aunty Bob @AuntyBob
05 May, 10:19
In response [30] Exact to his Publication
πŸ’—Such beauty and grace.πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunty Bob @AuntyBob
05 May, 10:19
πŸ’—Such beauty and grace.πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy WJW @ladyonthelake
05 May, 06:19
May God continue to bless and keep our First Lady. What a wonderful gift God bestowed on the United States when he gave us FLOTUS! Gorgeous video.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 May, 06:06
What a Beautiful First Lady, with a Heart as Big as the SKY!

Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
05 May, 05:14
A beautiful Soul. We are Blessed. Another Beautiful Soul is Princess Diana always loved her.

Just Fran @Just_fran
05 May, 05:13
So beautiful.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
05 May, 05:08
Beautiful Spirit

connie wright @cowri
05 May, 04:24
Makes me cry, the caring, loving & beauty that is inside Melania. Again, I cry seeing Jesus abused by men.

Ede Ward @Ed_Ward38
05 May, 04:16
one of a kind. so gratuitous.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
05 May, 03:49
This made me cry, Thank you. We are so lucky!

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
05 May, 03:40
Other than being the most beautiful first lady, did you all notice her "laying hands" (healing) the baby in the crib? β™₯

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
05 May, 03:24
About time we see something like this. Thank you!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 May, 03:06
She is so freaking cool. HER OWN VIBES, patriot. SEE just like I said even the wealthy ones STILL have decorate stuff. I applaud my sister patriots who can roll like that. RIGHT on. Some just got it natural.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
05 May, 03:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The wealth that makes her shine is the wealth we all have! #WeAreLucky !

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
05 May, 03:05
me too, what a beautiful Video. Shows the love, grace & incredible light our First Lady has. This is reflected on all. Amazing Melania, we Love You & send many Blessings. May God continue to protect you & you’re beautiful family.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 May, 03:03
OUR KIND WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES MELANIA TRUMP PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

Belinda Blanton @belindacb
05 May, 03:03
Princess Diana vibes!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 May, 03:02
LENGTH OF VIDEO 2:19 Q # 219

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 May, 03:01
Total class. I mean just TOTAL class.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
05 May, 02:46
Every time I watch that, I bawl my eyes out. What a beautiful soul.