Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 May, 12:09
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA @LightHeartAnon
Goooooooooooooooood Morning VK & fellow Patriots!

Here’s a little love in vid compilation for you all! πŸ”Š

πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’›πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ŒπŸ»
01:59 PM - May 05, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
06 November, 11:42
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
https://twitter.com/NoToad...

from
RT News
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica

Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

The coronavirus jab has been added to a list of childhood vaccinations, obligatory under the law, the nation’s Health Ministry announced on Friday. The National Vaccination and Epidemiology Commission (CNVE) has declared immunization against the virus to be mandatory for all minors under 18.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtnews
RT International
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica β€” RT World News
Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
18 August, 12:58
I miss himβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 June, 02:00
Just love this!

Miss you VK!!

Only followers of this user (pppQQQ) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
02 June, 01:13
17 β€œo” in good. 😎

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 May, 01:04
Sending out BIG hugs!

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
18 June, 05:24
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ adorable!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
31 May, 01:01
🀩🀩🀩🀩

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 May, 01:56
where are red pandas native to?? I think they’re like a beautiful racoon

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
18 May, 03:43
So adorable! Thank you for sharing!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 May, 09:33
loveβ™₯️you made my day so good, these little red pandas are precious

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
13 May, 06:37
Awwww adorable

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 May, 11:24
😍

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
11 May, 10:51
oh my goodness i would kiss this baby face all day long πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 May, 10:01
Sooooooo sweet! Love it!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 May, 09:28
Sweet.πŸ₯° I miss all of my twitter friends. πŸ˜” Love you all. πŸ€βœ¨πŸ™

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 May, 02:19
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Love you Courtney!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—πŸŒΊπŸ’›βœ¨

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 May, 01:17

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 May, 12:24

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
07 May, 08:37
Awwwww! ❀️❀️❀️ Good Morning!!
Let’s make this weekend one to remember! πŸ™πŸ» Good to see you posting again! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The puppers say Good Morning, too! 🐾

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
07 May, 07:52
Love to you all ❀❀❀

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 May, 09:53
Love it Love it Love it so awsome as always your amazing #Family is everthing πŸ˜˜πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
06 May, 08:05
Precious!! I wish I could hang out with some of these little guys! ❀️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 May, 06:10
1:07> 17. Nice touch!

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 May, 06:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😎 πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
06 May, 05:39
Man that made me cry! To say that VK is missed is an enormous understatement!

Rockunder Water @Rockunderwater
06 May, 04:21
Big Love To You VK

Lots Of Love

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
06 May, 04:17
☺️I fell in love again...

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
06 May, 03:46
Beautiful.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
06 May, 02:42
Love your Light
πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Family IS Everything!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
06 May, 12:44
awwwww, love this! πŸ₯°