My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
💥At 42, GovRonDeSantis is the youngest Governor in the United States.💥

Every governor around the states needs to take note on what it looks like to lead and put American citizens first‼
01:11 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
Freedom NJC @FreedomNJC
16 May, 07:33
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
Gov. Bad Ass

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom NJC @FreedomNJC
Gov. Bad Ass

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom NJC @FreedomNJC
Gov. Bad Ass

Kathie Peters @Kathie9peters
05 May, 05:13
So grateful I live in Florida and have him as governor! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
05 May, 04:39
We need one of those in every state.

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
05 May, 04:36
So very blessed that he is my Governor!!

Donna Martin @Meme17
05 May, 03:58
☺️He’s so cute

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
05 May, 04:12
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
Yes he is!

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
05 May, 04:12
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
Yes he is!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
05 May, 03:50
I believe Gov. DeSantis is the best American Governor at this time. He governs with Common Sense & with the Citizens in his vision. What a great concept! Bravo to Florida for knowing this.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 May, 01:16
Good looking man!