Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 04:28
That Biden vaccine 1.5M People a day news conference was some scary stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
I have friends that are excited to take it; these are smart people too. I don't understand how they can be fooled to this degree. I hope and pray they survive. 😓
11:57 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DaynaTeaches in this post can reply
TneciV mrak @MRAK
26 January, 05:14
In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication
We were assured it was military safe ...the real potus would not have said it if it wasnt ...also for those who wish to take it was also mentioned..Under a HRC administration the vaccine would have been weponized if im correct.
What makes a good movie?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
26 January, 12:03
In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication
Me too, it is not for lack of me trying. They have dismissed evrything I have ever said contrary to their CNN etc beLIEf system. Think I am a silly tin foil hat wearer. Really sad.

Jett Baker @JettBaker
26 January, 12:50
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
They will hear of many dying after being vaxxed.