Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
That Biden vaccine 1.5M People a day news conference was some scary stuff.
04:28 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
27 January, 08:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I know alot of Trump supporters that have taken this because he's supported it. I'm very confused about this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America1776 First1776 @SuperPatriot20Infinity
27 January, 01:34
He guranteed 300 Americans would get the vax, so thats good😂🐸😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
26 January, 10:07
I don't think Any amount of degrees can Help you with this! You must go inward🙌🙏❤️

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
26 January, 10:03
😮😮😮

Yakob Charley @Yahudah
26 January, 03:58
getting on the battle field with an american soldier in our own yard, with Yahweh fighting before us is scary

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
26 January, 12:58
I leave the room for the scary part of the movie

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
26 January, 12:40
no vaccine for me nope 👎

Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
25 January, 11:57
I have friends that are excited to take it; these are smart people too. I don't understand how they can be fooled to this degree. I hope and pray they survive. 😓

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
26 January, 12:03
In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication
Me too, it is not for lack of me trying. They have dismissed evrything I have ever said contrary to their CNN etc beLIEf system. Think I am a silly tin foil hat wearer. Really sad.

TneciV mrak @MRAK
26 January, 05:14
In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication
We were assured it was military safe ...the real potus would not have said it if it wasnt ...also for those who wish to take it was also mentioned..Under a HRC administration the vaccine would have been weponized if im correct.
What makes a good movie?

Christine Hickey @CAH
25 January, 11:52
People need to understand that it is NOT a vaccine! It is an experimental gene therapy concoction and very dangerous... It does not give immunity to COVID.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
25 January, 11:54

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
25 January, 10:22
My Mom is getting her second dose tomorrow. She refuses to do any research. I am scared to death to lose her. Please say a prayer for her that she will be ok.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
25 January, 10:41
In response Wendy Leal to her Publication
...make sure she takes vitamin D3 everyday.
'Vitamin D3 Benefits
The best benefits of this vitamin include improved bone density and brain health, strengthened immune system, weight loss, and a lower occurrence of autoimmune diseases.'
https://www.organicfacts.n...

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
27 January, 11:31
In response Wendy Leal to her Publication
Update on my Mom. she started getting really sick today after getting the covid19 #2 shot. I've heard that it gives massive inflammation and i spoke with my niece that is a buyer for a natural shop in Northern California plus i told her to get vit D3 800mg as per a wonderful anon. . She said she has been taking 1200mg per the dr. ? I'm still frightened because she is 2 hours away from me and we have really bad storms here in northern California right now. i canget to her and I'm kinda freaking the fuck out. sorry if that offended anyone, I'm a believer but God....

Lois Lane @Desrev01
25 January, 08:35
This whole VAX thing needs to END now!!!!!! NOW. I REFUSE.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 January, 08:16
Time Stamp: 2101

BREAKING: Twitter Bans Alex Jones Permanently After Ambush on Jack Dorse
https://www.thegatewaypund...

There is a lot more to this than you realize.
Think 'collective' attacks v. 'Q'
Q

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 January, 08:17
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I saw a video of him this morning. He was absolutely losing his sh*t! He said, 'F TRUMP', twice.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
25 January, 11:58
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
2 years ago.

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
25 January, 07:38
"...shots in arms."

So cringe. 😣

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 January, 07:17
🤮nanonanonano particles causing sz, dev delay, and other neurocognitive disorders........... keep that med machine humming

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 January, 06:50

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
25 January, 06:30
Damn it!! I missed it.. The power went off here in Montreal.. Thought it was the start of 10 days of Darkness

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
25 January, 06:17
My son, a nurse, said they are offering a $1,400 bonus to all who take vaccine. Evil $#%.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

William Filer @TahoeBilly
25 January, 06:16
QY9Tonic.com

I'm out for a few weeks, but it's pretty awesome health product.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
25 January, 05:55
looks like it bumped us up to an 8.9😁

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
25 January, 05:36
and 4 billion for central america. America Last!

Coral ___ @Coral_
25 January, 05:30
guess im the weirdo that sees it all completely aligned with the promise and therefor not worried one single sliver.
is scary stuff tho. the normies should be very scared of it.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 January, 05:33
😒SO SAD .. i always expetec to get #vaccine SHOTED running the official #Trump #ERA ... its sad after all effort done by the #Trump guy to bring to us this #RNA #ARN #LUCIFERASA #666 genetic #transhumanist experiment ... finally no get shoted in the #Trump era 😯
instead of it #Biden will CLAIM in a TOTALLY UNFAIR 😠 WAY the merit or fuck up the #DNA of millions, when he doestn even move a FINGER !! to bring us THIS (sic) #Miracle 😺🍡🍡🍡 of #MEDICE as was #WARPSPEED OPERATIOn (at least thi said the AD )

BLACK #Pope
White #Pope ? which is #Trump ? Which #TIM #Biden ?

Have Faith @rAnnbci
25 January, 08:41
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
You shouldn't have to ask that question🇺🇸

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 January, 05:23
For some reason I'm not scared. I am calmer than I've ever felt in this😁

Thorsten DGER @MixeryMan
25 January, 05:19
if you mean the taxpayers money, ask yourself who rules the USA, Biden or Merkel?
We in Germany know what that has meant for years. Tax hike up to puke. Or collect returnable bottles.
Last year there was still an American woman on the train and wondered what people were doing there.

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
25 January, 05:29
Yeah, well if we could put a rush on these bed thingys here, then things might not be as scary. That would be great!

Alexandra 369 @Arsalas333
26 January, 09:02
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
med beds are not for people with souls......they are lying to us....

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
26 January, 09:08
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
25 January, 05:17

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 January, 05:16
NO vaccine for me. I had the virus. Got over it in a week. That's my vaccine.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 January, 08:44
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Ditto. Stuffy nose.

Brenda Beez @Brenda44clarity
25 January, 05:17
As of Jan 14, 181 deaths have been reported to the gov't Adverse Events reporting system. Highest is among ages 75+
(I'm new on here, so hoping I'm posting correctly!)