Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 04:11
Me and Wifey got covid last month.

Wife got it first. Took 3 weeks for her to fully recover without any meds. She didn't want anything. Very mild symptoms.

Kissed her everyday until I got it.

Got Covid. Stayed sick for about a week to get the experience of it. Then just decided to use my stock of HCQ+. Fully recovered in 2 days.

Definitely a different type of sick than a cold or flu.

For those unsure, we were attacked by China. Number inflated for sure but Covid is a real thing.

NJ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 May, 05:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm sorry you both were not able to side step the "mystery virus" - I believe colds / flu still exist. HOWEVER Covid has wiped out all other ailments, as if they do not exist.

Why is there no longer a flu or colds: seems illogical, right?
The mania in cleaning everything has kept all contagion confined.

In India, there is such a low % of sick people / fatalities, and yet communities are dense / compact. Some of us do have weaker immune systems, while others spend more time outside in sunshine and up their supplements & never get sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 06:25
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Wife and I are both healthy people. I can see how this can really hurt someone with an underlying condition. Lost a distant relative early on in his 40's. He had diabetes. Inflammation of tissue seems to be the big issue. Besides cough. Felt it in my back mostly.

LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Speaking of Inflammation - hydroxychloroquine lowers it, helping fight Covid, cancer & more! Or quercitin & zinc are great for those of us who can’t get HCQ.

All these foods help reduce inflammation as well.
11:06 AM - May 05, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 May, 12:37
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
quercetin & zinc might help with seasonal allergies too.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
16 May, 10:41
❤️Thank you @lightheartanon .

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
16 May, 09:05
Thank you for posting this ... I must be crazy, but Today in 2 different smoothies, I had:
23 of the 74 items on the list!
broccoli #1
Cocoa #8
Cauliflower #9 (roasted)
Onions (in a rissoto dish)
Kale #25
Sweet Potatoes #26
Cinnamon #27
Tomatoes #29
Flaxseeds #33
Walnuts #34
Lettuce #39
Garlic #41 (with the roasted cauliflower)
Cucumber #47
Coconut oil #49 (cooked with breakfast)
Apples #50
Blueberries #60
Eggs #61
Strawberries #65
Hemp Seeds #66
Cherries #69
Red Beets #70 (fresh picked form my garden)
Tumeric #73
Lemons #74
Funny how crazy you get after being a 7 yr. out cancer survivor! I know all to well about the alkaline stuff! Just thought I'd share and maybe inspire someone to boost their immune system!

Ron Erhardt @RonE
16 May, 08:52
and ... Inflammation is the ROOT CAUSE of all physical pain.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
16 May, 08:03
Only one I would disagree with it soybeans - they're quite toxic. Make sure all the others are non GMO, otherwise very beneficial.

Disease thrives in an acidic environment but can not survive in an alkaline environment.

Nature had the science perfect, it only became a problem when mankind in his arrogance and ignorance started interfering.

*I'm not a physician, just a thorough researcher offering my two cents.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
16 May, 08:42
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Your 2 cents sound pretty good to me !

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
16 May, 09:07
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Take a look at what I posted to the original thread of this info.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
16 May, 07:49
How much zinc can take per day?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
05 May, 11:40
merci 🤗

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 May, 12:04
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
cela m'a fait plaisir 🙏🏻💛🤗