Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 04:11
Me and Wifey got covid last month.

Wife got it first. Took 3 weeks for her to fully recover without any meds. She didn't want anything. Very mild symptoms.

Kissed her everyday until I got it.

Got Covid. Stayed sick for about a week to get the experience of it. Then just decided to use my stock of HCQ+. Fully recovered in 2 days.

Definitely a different type of sick than a cold or flu.

For those unsure, we were attacked by China. Number inflated for sure but Covid is a real thing.

NJ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 May, 05:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm sorry you both were not able to side step the "mystery virus" - I believe colds / flu still exist. HOWEVER Covid has wiped out all other ailments, as if they do not exist.

Why is there no longer a flu or colds: seems illogical, right?
The mania in cleaning everything has kept all contagion confined.

In India, there is such a low % of sick people / fatalities, and yet communities are dense / compact. Some of us do have weaker immune systems, while others spend more time outside in sunshine and up their supplements & never get sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Wife and I are both healthy people. I can see how this can really hurt someone with an underlying condition. Lost a distant relative early on in his 40's. He had diabetes. Inflammation of tissue seems to be the big issue. Besides cough. Felt it in my back mostly.
06:25 PM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Trust In The Lord @Glory1718
05 May, 02:26
glad to hear you are feeling better. God bless you and fam. cio2 daily

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 May, 11:06
Speaking of Inflammation - hydroxychloroquine lowers it, helping fight Covid, cancer & more! Or quercitin & zinc are great for those of us who can’t get HCQ.

All these foods help reduce inflammation as well.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
16 May, 10:41
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
❤️Thank you @lightheartanon .

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 May, 12:37
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
quercetin & zinc might help with seasonal allergies too.

04 May, 06:47
r363l l10n ... Maybe it was deleted ...
this person posted it / but the link won't work ???

Just GLAD you are both healthy again!

04 May, 06:33
Yes I agree .... its the frailties we need to watch, esp our elders, and my brother has Adult diabetes .. so yes - its a struggle.

Did you see the autopsy done in Russia, says covid is a bacterium that causes the blood to clot / inhibiting lungs / brain everything needed to exist. Aspirin helps to thin the blood. (I'll look for it.)

Glad you're feeling better, we missed you!