Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 May, 05:36
Is this how it’s all going to end?

Could the scare event be that all these celebs and politicians will die from the shot but not from the “shot”?

Imagine regular folks receiving a therapeutic fluid instead of a vaccine.

Ready for the show?

All these [clowns] are already dead. Evidence everywhere.

But... what happens if your favorite celebrity took the vax and dies in the coming weeks and you took the vax because [they] did?

SCARE EVENT?

How do you awaken the masses?

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
This actually makes the most sense to me. I have been struggling with why would Trump tell people the vax is safe. I then thought maybe he made them with therapeutics to help decalcify. But then I kept reading about deaths and side effects, but know many that took the jab and are perfectly fine. My husband and I have been around a lot of them right after they took it and we are fine so I had more questions as to what is real. I'm reading people on this post saying they know people that have had side effects from the vax, but their side effects could be from wearing mask for a year. And for the children having kidney problems could be their vax that they are giving. These poor children are being jabbed with so many now. It's heart breaking. I pray this is the plan and it all happens soon so every one stops getting poisoned. I have a four month old granddaughter and sadly my daughter vax her, even though I send her all types of their harm. She will not even look at it because she believe
09:48 AM - May 05, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lsistare in this post can reply
Janet Love @JanetLove82
05 May, 02:52
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
I have 'heard' Trump had HCQ put into the first batch of Vaccines, but then the cabal started putting in all the toxic elements after Trump was out of office. Again, I've just heard this. Doesn't make it true. I've also heard that President Trump had two scenarios presented to him prior to leaving office. 1. Support the release of vaccines, which are not FDA certified, because they were rushed out. The public would have Free Will, which is what God gave us. OR 2. Hold back on the vaccines until they were FDA certified, which would mean Biden would be in office when certified and make vaccines mandated. The first gives us free will to take or reject the vax. The latter is NWO sick/evil agenda. Neither option is 100% a winner, but the first prevents the vaccine from being forced on all of us awake patriots in the US and the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
05 May, 02:58
In response Janet Love to her Publication
It sickens me that the medical field, which I've been a part of as a CMA for 30 years, is now pushing these toxic experimental drugs on children. I stepped away from my position a year ago when I saw what was coming from Big Pharma. Physicians bow down to Big Pharma and the CDC. If you question either, you are ostracized. That's why I left. Physicians take an oath to "do no harm" yet are doing this in mass numbers. In the Medical field, the deepest pockets always face the $$$$ prosecutions. Physicians in the country who side with Big Pharma/CDC are going to be prosecuted to the fullest because they are violating the Nuremberg Codes about using experimental drugs on patients and not giving them informed consent. One of the Nazi's who was part of the concentration camps et al was hung simply for not giving the test subjects "Informed Consent." The law suits from this are going to destroy the medical field, physicians, hospitals, the CDC, Big Pharma et al. Med Beds will save humanity.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
06 May, 08:04
In response Janet Love to her Publication
I also read about Trump giving two options but it still doesn't explain him telling people that they are safe. I have seen him several times telling every one that they are safe.