True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
Baffles the shit out of me how any sane person would inject themself with an experimental V that doesn't preclude trials until 2023 for a V that has a 99.8% cure rate with prophylactics.

Yeah, you're doing your part for humanity. Darwinism at its finest!
BTW, we were supposed to be fully locked down while still destroying small businesses and the traditional family until 2023.

This was a test run for S P A R S …. 2025-2028.

https://thewatchtowers.org...

Of course the majority will pay no attention to it because it wasn't reported by CNN, MSNBC, FOX, VOX, HuffPo, Salon, WaPo….you get my drift!

WTF AMERICA! 🇺🇸
02:39 AM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by KBKRAKEN in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
05 May, 04:16
In response True Patriot to his Publication
If just 10% of the VAX fall-out reports (infertility, imminent death, contagious immunodeficiency, spontaneous bruising/bleeding/sheeding, etc.) is real, the living will carry the history...

#NeverVAX

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
05 May, 04:21
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
💯👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
05 May, 04:28
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Truth.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 May, 02:46
Baffles me too! Just shaking my head. I don't see that anything more can be done at this point to wake people up. I keep getting thrashed every time I open my mouth!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
05 May, 03:26
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Got kicked off FB twice a while ago which was probably a good thing because I wasn't incognito there. No one I know has my anon name so I can post what I want.

A guy complained that I was spreading false info when I posted a meme about vaccine mandates going against the Nuremberg Code on a NEXTDOOR site. That post got taken down.

I reposted it with the ten standards of the Nuremberg Code and It stayed up.

Put up a Cue the Marine vid & was lambasted for being 'disrespectful of maskers'. Seriously,, people are nuts and know who I am.

Then posted about Maricopa Co and watermarks.
People begged me to stop with the 'political nonsense'.

So, I posted a pic of a red panda. People liked that

Onto, No Jab For ME. (Love the notice that anyone removing it would be added to a lawsuit). Still got accused of spreading disinfo. But, I don't post until after I do my research. Added the Pfizer protocol and the AMA retraction about HCQ.

Comments stopped & Red Panda got more likes.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
05 May, 03:00
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
To show the world. This was going to happen regardless of Trump.

Robert Combs @RobCombs
05 May, 02:44
Not to mention why none of them even wonder what happened to the flu outside of saying some stupid shit like, "See, masks and social distancing works"
Oh and the Patent thing gives me pause also...