Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 February, 04:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
26 January, 08:33
💖Julian Assange's Great Philosophy 💖🌎🙏

https://youtu.be/HNOnvp5t7...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
26 January, 06:14
💞❣️☺️💖🌎🙏✨

QCeltic ally @qceltically
26 January, 05:11
“TOLD U SO” equals = he was “SOLD OUT”

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
26 January, 08:28
In response QCeltic ally to his Publication
What is the phrase 🐸s would say or think to those unbelievers , Finally?😉🍿💖🙏✨⭐️🌎💖💖💖♾

Cody John @1776faith
26 January, 03:06
im going insane by the 2:00 AM hour.. sigh JR

Olivia Dunham @OliviaMemeThief
26 January, 12:31
LOL

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
26 January, 11:05
💥💥💥🇺🇸

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
26 January, 09:56
will he ever be pardoned sir?

Amy Murcia @PLATINUMNURSE
26 January, 09:41
Love this one ♥️ I forgot about it!!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
26 January, 08:41
I believe he has been released to the US and is being protected in WitSec until the appropriate time. Am i wrong?

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
26 January, 08:21
What has love got to do with it?
https://youtu.be/XDxZvczD-...

USA Rockii @iAmRockii
26 January, 07:57
Yes he did! I can't wait to say it and I'm putting it on a t-shirt!!!

curious george @caroljansen
26 January, 07:24
noice!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 January, 06:40
Post 601: [3] Year Delta.

Read slowly and carefully.
Will become critically important in coming weeks.
Continue to track those who are resigning across all platforms.
Where there was once darkness, there will now be LIGHT.
https://www.whitehouse.gov...
Q

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 January, 06:52
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
1221 Take It Away!!

https://www.presidency.ucs...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 January, 01:24
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Unfortunately, the link has been taken down.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
26 January, 04:44
Assange + Awakened Us = Lovers of Truth
WE ARE NOW THE MEDIA!
Our decoding abilities CUT through the CRAP as situations arise. Their attacks on us prove they have lost control - Frenzy Censoring is our indicator of winning. We keep the Buzz on strong! Let it rain!!

Grace Scharff @Grace444
26 January, 02:32
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
def Moves & Counter Moves!!
#TheGreatAwakening

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
26 January, 03:39
Assange now it's like:

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
26 January, 02:11
I remember that particular #VKProof 🤭
#FreeJulian #assange

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
26 January, 11:10
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
🙃I purchased one of those T-Shirts &I told you so stickers. Cause stickers are fun..👊.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
26 January, 12:23
Ive never seen this! 😳 wow!!!!😎😂
Im still waiting to wear my "I told ya so" t-shirt!

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
26 January, 12:02
❤️ it!

Bama73 DigitalSolider @BasilQfBakerSt
25 January, 11:47

Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
25 January, 11:50
In response Bama73 DigitalSolider to her Publication
we need to talk abot the shorts 🤭

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
25 January, 11:43
Do pardons have to be made public? 🤔

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
25 January, 11:43
Do pardons have to be made public? 🤔

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
25 January, 11:24
Love the throwbacks!! We can finally speak freely about what we have know for years! #FreedomDay

NEO ONE @Neo
25 January, 11:23
Patriot 🇺🇸

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
25 January, 11:23

Iam -JD @IamJD
25 January, 11:21
He needs to come home VK

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
25 January, 11:24
In response Iam -JD to his Publication
Trust the plan 😉

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 January, 11:19
Personal fave! What a day!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Operation Que @OperationQ
02 March, 01:12
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🔍"Developing Revelations: The Bountiful NESARA (National Economic Security & Reformation Act)"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

Truth Balms @Goodmoodfood
02 March, 01:25
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Johns Son (JFK Jr) and Johns Son (Julian Assange) 😱🤯

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
25 January, 11:11
God Bless Jullian #FamilyIsEverything

Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
25 January, 11:12
'i told you so'
I told you BO

Misti Kissanon @Misti_kissanon
25 January, 11:17
In response Kelly Malinoski to her Publication
We are 5 years later.....is that a possibility to why the arrests weren't made on the 20th?