r363l l10n @r363ll10n
04 May, 07:02
Dr. Reiner Fuellmich is a well known trial laywer, who has won major lawsuits against big fraudulent corporations, like Volkswagen and Deutsche Bank. Together with a large network of lawyers all over the world, he has listened to over a hundred experts from every field of science, over the course of an entire year.

They have collected undeniable evidence that the covid pandemic is a planned criminal operation.

In this interview Dr. Reiner Fuellmich explains more about what they have found, more specifically about the fraudulent PCR test, which has no ability to detect an infection. According to Dr Fuellmich a second Neurenberg trial may be needed, to prosecute all who are complicit in this unprecedented crime against humanity.

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
My brother just sent me this today.

A team of over 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts lead by Dr. Reiner Fullmich have begun legal proceedings over the CDC, WHO, the Davos Group for crimes against humanity.

https://blazingpress.com/w...
07:40 PM - May 04, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply
Lone Girl @Lonegirl
06 May, 09:38
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

06 May, 10:07
In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication
Research it, I have heard talk of it before my brother sent it to me.
There is a Canadian one and I believe a few other countries are suing as well.

AJA Lazerr @AJ_Lazerr
06 May, 05:35
I just saw this is happening in Canada also. https://philosophers-stone...

06 May, 05:41
In response AJA Lazerr to his Publication
Yes!! Thanks for posting, I have posted a couple of times but no one seems interested. I wish that I could share the video I watched last week of the guy from JW foods, he was so excited when he let it out, finally. I have it on my computer but this site won't let me share it and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. Was sent to me through Telegram.

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
04 May, 09:19
I have been following them for a while. Its a slam dunk. I tried to figure out how to join the class action suit but everyone lost except those who were padding their pockets

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
04 May, 09:20
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
Youtube took down all of his English videos but you can find them on Rumble

Janet Lewis @jlws21
04 May, 08:58
I will be praying and fasting. Justice must be served. These criminal organizations need to fall.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
04 May, 08:57
BRILLIANT AND NECESSARY 😑😑😑😑

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 May, 08:30
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™