Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 10:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Vibes @Angels1111
25 January, 10:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
officially done with Twitter... no one gets my phone number! 🖕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
Same just happened to me I laughed I barely had any followers guess they didnt like who I followed or RT'd
10:53 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Angel Vibes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CompassionateWitness in this post can reply
Angel Vibes @Angels1111
25 January, 11:16
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
Everyone must have got hit then. People who give their phone number for that platform at this point need their head examined. I've never done it for any platform and I never will!

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
25 January, 11:37
In response Angel Vibes to her Publication
Yep never cared much for social media but I enjoy having others around that see what I see brings some comfort when everyone around me mocks or just looks at me like I am crazy or daft. Some are starting to listen but still entrenched in the world. Everyone here makes it a little easier to center and rebalance.