Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 04:11
Me and Wifey got covid last month.

Wife got it first. Took 3 weeks for her to fully recover without any meds. She didn't want anything. Very mild symptoms.

Kissed her everyday until I got it.

Got Covid. Stayed sick for about a week to get the experience of it. Then just decided to use my stock of HCQ+. Fully recovered in 2 days.

Definitely a different type of sick than a cold or flu.

For those unsure, we were attacked by China. Number inflated for sure but Covid is a real thing.

NJ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 May, 04:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Glad you're both good now VK. I got it end of January, was very sick for 2 weeks (got pneumonia on both lungs), took me more than 2 months to recover after it, and I'm still not 100% as I was before. So it's not a game at all. HCQ was banned from use for Covid back in May last year where I am btw.

What are your thoughts about vax?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LeeAnon37 in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 May, 04:50
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
Well, not quiet sure. If white hats are in ctrl, why would they do that?

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
06 May, 04:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
sheep would have demanded a vax. all vaccines are poison. every single one. facts.