Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 04:11
Me and Wifey got covid last month.

Wife got it first. Took 3 weeks for her to fully recover without any meds. She didn't want anything. Very mild symptoms.

Kissed her everyday until I got it.

Got Covid. Stayed sick for about a week to get the experience of it. Then just decided to use my stock of HCQ+. Fully recovered in 2 days.

Definitely a different type of sick than a cold or flu.

For those unsure, we were attacked by China. Number inflated for sure but Covid is a real thing.

NJ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
Yes, I’ve lost a few friends and a cousin to it.. it is a real thing - and I truly believe it is a bio-weapon. No DOUBT in my mind. I take HCQ daily for Lupus and have for 10+ years.. I’m glad you had some to take. My concern is what’s in the jabs and what’s awaiting all of us around the next corner... I will not rest easily until President Trump is back at the helm and we publicly know that the deep state has been destroyed! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 🇺🇸❤️💫
08:48 AM - May 07, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KathyMehal in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
15 May, 08:28
In response Kathy Mehal to her Publication
I hear ya! I feel I can't rest to some extent until President Trump is sworn back in. I think we're in for something even graver than the first round of COVID [Bio-weapon 2], but i know nothing. Common sense is... NOTHING makes a lick of sense that we are HERE with all the stupidity in our legislation and government (border safety, disease, election fraud, no id elections, economy, energy independence, etc....). 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396