IntoThe Light @Star_cth
02 May, 01:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 May, 05:53
In response IntoThe Light to her Publication
Comfort who? The normies are feeling very comfortable with their house arrest, I mean stay at home jobs, unemployment checks, food delivery services and with the protection of their pseudo vaccines. And if, if, we ever get to Trump being reinstalled as the legally and rightfully elected President by the people, of the Constitutional Republic, the normies will say," I knew it all along." They won't be shocked. Hollywood, TV and the MSM has everyone desensitized to the horrors of drinking blood, torture, enslavement, kidnapping, rape and the fall from Grace of their icons. Just another day for them to get news of psychos and their behavior. The world out there seems very happy with itself. Go ahead, into town and see who is protesting what? Trumpers are having rally parties, everyone is planning for their big Memorial Day weekend celebration, the airlines are packed with travelers, many businesses can not keep up with demand for products and services. Did we skip over an event or what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IntoThe Light @Star_cth
03 May, 03:12
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
We will see what the future brings and there will certainly be normies who will say that. But I don't think that's the majority of the population. I see it here in Germany. People are tired of the lockdowns and the restrictions and more and more people are not going to vaccinations. Frustration is high and soon it will really escalate. Especially when it comes to the savings, the car or maybe the own house, which will be taken away. The truth will always come out. Many people will be shocked and still wake up. These people need our help and not hate. Hate is not the solution. Not even towards the normies.
Our job is not to wake people up and save them, but to understand, forgive and still love. Even if they were blind. Every person has his own tempo and we have to respect that. 🙏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 May, 03:36
Um, no one said anything about hate.🧐 I was stating my observations. Also, the U.S. is a very different culture from Germany. We are very desensitized people here. I don't know what will shocking to anyone. Have you seen our news? Have you seen what Hollywood puts out? Its awful, very violent, scary, oversexualized and twisted. I bet if the Pope is the first arrested, people will be like, "Yes we knew that was a problem with some people in the church." just like they did when they learned of all of the Boyscout Leaders molesting boys. Sadly, the public didn't seem phased. The masses here will be shocked only IF the media tells them to be shocked. The normies just want social acceptance and go along with whatever the flavor of the day is. If/when the news comes out about I don't even know what anymore, if delivered by our Military or those that flipped, in a matter of fact tone, there will be no shock. Hillary is already all over our trash rags for being disgusting and no one cares.

IntoThe Light @Star_cth
03 May, 04:27
I know that you have written nothing about hate 😉 I was just generally about the whole issue of comfort and that we should have understanding for those who then see what we already know. I get what is going on in the US and yes it is really horrible and scary. Whether what is already public is the full truth, I cannot say. In my opinion it is even worse. And that will perhaps shock some Americans as well. I think also in Germany many people will be shocked also in other countries. In Germany, for example, many think that Biden won legitimately, everything is great now because Trump is gone. Here, no one talks about the recount in Arizona, what's going on at the border with Mexico, the Oscar ceremony was of course a mega event, Putin is to blame for everything that's going on in Ukraine right now, etc.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 May, 05:15
Ah yes, in the US the viewership for the Oscars was down over 80% from 2014. People at large have been disgusted with the junk coming out lately and all of the Hollywood people supporting BLM and offering to bail the rioters out of jail pissed off so many Americans. Remember, the TRUTH is that Trump got about 80% of the vote, meaning Americans have had enough of the corruption and liked what he was doing. He truly is very popular here amongst most American voters- highest votes ever for a President. Americans are over the never ending border crisis. Illegals have been pouring in for a long time. No dem is admitting the hypocricy of the Biden's kids in cages, which Trump was blamed for that Obama set up. We have the brainwashed and those who see yet don't know what they can do to change it so go along and some active patriots. What is suppose to come out at this point you think will shock people? The only thing that will happen here is Trump haters will be mad. Just my observations.

IntoThe Light @Star_cth
03 May, 06:04
I am glad that so many people in the USA see this and are no longer intimidated or manipulated. Of course the "shock" will not be as big as here. I get it as it is with you and it sometimes makes me speechless how ignorant the MSM are here. Even though the situation is changing here and more are against the politicians, many are still asleep or just don't want to believe it... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 May, 06:20
Most everyone knows of Q because this Qanon is a terrorist so says the media, and people know what the anons are sharing. Bushels of red pills, even if refused to be swallowed, were offered and people made aware of them. When intel does come out, the public will be more like, "wow, they were right, what's for dinner?" I don't see shock. IF the hoax of the plandemic is revealed, people will be Angry, not shocked. I see the brainwashed becoming bitter towards the awakened when the truth comes out. I think being told what to think, how to feel, what to believe, what to do and given free stuff, became their comfort zone and they don't want to have to start taking responsibility for themselves, Too much time has passed and the days of us preparing to help the others handle the truth are long gone. Many tides have shifted in the last year here. Now, the sleeping will be like grumpy people who are mad you woke them up and bitter they have to be awake and make their own bed now.

Loo You @LoYou
03 May, 08:49
Most of my circle will be shocked, no one likes to be proven wrong, wounded pride.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 May, 02:22
In response Loo You to her Publication
What is someone's typical response when proven wrong and takes a blow to the ego? Is it shock or retaliation defense, anger and or biterness? OR, sometimes, it humbles people and they become apologetic. Shock doesn't fit as we have been so desensitized by horror, religious and political corruption in the news and hollywood I don't see anyone being surprised and then shocked to learn about Pizza Gate, it was already put out there, Obama gate, it was already put out there, we've always known pedos and satanic abuse and sacrifice was practiced by people, including within the catholic church. Maybe when people learn some of their favorite celebrities ate babies they will be disturbed, disappointed and then I am sure will reject hollywood. I don't see shock. Others may stay in the comfort of denial. What information EXACTLY do you think will shock people? No one answers that when I ask. It think it's because we all already know what lurks in the dark. We just pretend its not there.

Loo You @LoYou
04 May, 07:50
Shock is just a word and I do see alot of my friends being shocked. Most of them have their heads deep in the sand. If I even mentioned some of that stuff they would freak out and say Im nuts.

Loo You @LoYou
04 May, 07:52
Maybe deep denial is a better word but I like shock.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Deep denial is what I call it because as you said, you already have told them things and or if you did, they would say you are nuts, that would be denial. As the populous is being made aware of things, even though they deny it being true, when they learn it really is true, shock can't happen because they were already aware made aware of a possibility. It's called plausible deniability. Its a way to start to warm people up and introduce them to an idea where they can start to safely process it, while being given the option to deny it if it is too much to handle. That is what we are doing with the red pilling. IF we did not red pill, and IF the media did not mock Q Anon and its beliefs, the populous could not be more gently eased into an awakening of the truth through the process of Plausible deniability. The shock that certainly would have been if all was announced in 2017 after Trumps inauguration, is being reduced over time with intel being released while being plausibly deniable.
02:49 PM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Loo You @LoYou
04 May, 08:07
Well said, yes, I get cha!!