filomena medeiros @torontocanada
04 May, 11:38
has anyone noticed when you go to help section on here its in another language (German) i think, how do you look for help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
04 May, 11:44
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
i posted asking for help when i first joined. havent been here real long but willing to help if i can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
just wondering why do i keep seeing the same posts over and over again, i follow almost 200 people on here ...thank you Bonnie
11:47 AM - May 04, 2021
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
Only people mentioned by torontocanada in this post can reply
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
04 May, 11:55
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
same here. its gotten very boring lately. i think alot have went elsewhere. far right people just as bad as far left people when they realize not all believe every little thing they say.

04 May, 11:58
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
i have Gab also but do prefer anonup if you click on explore instead of home you see other posts