Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 May, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
03 May, 05:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So when do we SEE justice?

When does this entire mockery of a plan/scam end?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
20 May, 03:04
someone in this movement told me in the comment section over a year ago, that JJ will not be showing his face until 2023. So some things will be happening before 2023, just not the full plan, meaning JJ....possibly. Maybe. Just a thought ;)

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
04 May, 03:47
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Who is Donald Trump – REALLY? Find out here!

https://www.stopworldcontr...

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
04 May, 03:45
*Fully* being the keyword here... for anyone disheartened by this answer, just keep in mind there is so much set to happen between "now and then"... FULLY, I mean, just imagine it! A complete overhaul of society as we know it.. a complete shift to being and living truly FREE.. less than 2 years into our future? Sounds both reasonable and reassuring to me ❤ Thank God for all Patriots working tirelessly to keep this end goal in sight.

SPORTS @SPORTS
04 May, 04:37
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Also, they would make this entire debacle much easier to stomach if they would chop Adam Bennett Schiff Jr's head off for all to mother fucking see.

Just saying. a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening" that would be.

Right now we have nothing at all, save for the daily fake Biden skull fucking. A single of arrest of a KNOWN and CAREER DC pure trash swamp treasonous traitor would look "Patriots in Control" look real.

I am stunned at what we are ALL witnessing. Sitting here RIGHT NOW and TODAY with absolutely nothing and no one seems to care even a little bit!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
04 May, 05:13
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
No problem. Until I think about our children. Then the waiting really gets to me

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
04 May, 03:32
The Swamp and corruption across the planet is very deep

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
04 May, 10:57
I'm asking in a different way, will the covid19 scam comes out faster than the rest of the scam? 🤭🙏

SPORTS @SPORTS
04 May, 09:51
Please tell me Donald John Trump Jr is NOT serious about 2024!

Please tell me he is kidding. This doesn't end this month then it never ends. That much we can ALL agree on.

Also, when Flynn said 2 weeks ago they have all the evidence to prove election fraud, then why the scam dog and pony show in AZ?

Absolutely baffling what we are ALL witnessing!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
04 May, 07:48
getting a 2023 JFK vibe! 🙌🏼

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
04 May, 04:37
My pep just ran out the door.
Lindell&Flynn said Trump would be back in office this summer.
I am Believing that!
If that doesn't happen, we are doomed. Gas will be $5 a gallon.
Food is thru the roof.
Lumber prices have tripled.
More cancer patients will die.
The list goes on...
If that EBS doesn't go off I'm going to feel like the biggest fool on earth and my family will have me committed.
The voter fraud is the last thing to happen to bring Trump back.
God help us all.

SPORTS @SPORTS
04 May, 09:53
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Since "The Great Awakening" hasn't even really started, I have a bad feeling about all of this. Is Trump in on the scam with the Deep State? The longer we go with ZERO public arrests for ALL to SEE, the more I think we have been had again. Now pure trash Jr is talking 2024?

I am stunned that folks haven't woke up to this entire scam yet. It appears Trump, Flynn, Wood, etc. are all conning us.

Junior said it, not me!

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
20 May, 03:02
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
It appears to me, things are happening by event, bit by bit. It does not look like to me, that this is going to be one huge event but many smaller ones. I may be way off base here, just a guess from 20K feet!

Bree Bbb @Bree
03 May, 10:24

LoveConquers All @All777Love
03 May, 11:55
In response Bree Bbb to her Publication
I'm cracking up right now!😂
Str8 comedy, but atleast we can aproximate an end to the madness...

SPORTS @SPORTS
03 May, 09:24
Thanks. Ugh!