Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 May, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
So when do we SEE justice?

When does this entire mockery of a plan/scam end?
05:32 PM - May 03, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
JJ. GATT @JJGATT
04 May, 04:18
In response SPORTS to his Publication
If this is all real, and I believe it is, who are we to ask? I can't imagine what the white hats have been going through for decades. I'm thankful, regardless of time-line. We have it easy. #brownnoser

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
04 May, 07:28
In response JJ. GATT to his Publication
See too many people losing it all. If the plan was to allow them to continue to kill us while Flynn says he has ALL election fraud evidence and Trump releases cookie cutter statements, then that PART of the plan is absolutely awful.

If Patriots are REALLY an TRULY in Control, as we continue you to be told, then why ZERO justice? If they are standing by and watching the same criminals who have committed crimes for decades commit MORE crimes against We. The People, then the plan was devised by a 3rd grader.

"Enjoy the Show"? When? Where? How? All I see are good, grand and glorious folks suffering and a daily dose of Fake Biden skull fuckings. They need to end it today. Improvise and start the MASS and PUBLIC arrests of ALL involved in the election scam. BOOM......you have a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening" after a SINGLE arrest for ALL to a mother a fucking a SEE!

SPORTS @SPORTS
19 July, 08:18
In response JJ. GATT to his Publication
Nothing ever happens. Really good source just said Trump not coming back. Oh well. Conned again. And here we sit doing nothing as they try to kill us ALL.

Trust the Plan? Pfffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 May, 09:23
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Fully? 2023

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
04 May, 03:47
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Who is Donald Trump – REALLY? Find out here!

https://www.stopworldcontr...

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
20 May, 03:04
someone in this movement told me in the comment section over a year ago, that JJ will not be showing his face until 2023. So some things will be happening before 2023, just not the full plan, meaning JJ....possibly. Maybe. Just a thought ;)