P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Day 123 of 2021 did not disappoint! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

๐Ÿ’ฅ An ambulance responded to 13 BOOMs at the C_A Headquarters.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Human scum Bill & Melinda Gates โ€œend their marriage.โ€

๐Ÿ’ฅ Former Democrat House Majority Speaker, Dave Hunt, arrested for HUMAN TRAFFICKING.

โ€œStay with me deplorables, youโ€™ll love how this movie ends.โ€โ€”Q+/DJT 5.03.2020

Q Drop 123

Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++

Photo 1/6
09:11 PM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
06 November, 11:43
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
https://twitter.com/NoToad...

from
RT News
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica

Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions โ€“ and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids โ€“ if they donโ€™t comply.

The coronavirus jab has been added to a list of childhood vaccinations, obligatory under the law, the nationโ€™s Health Ministry announced on Friday. The National Vaccination and Epidemiology Commission (CNVE) has declared immunization against the virus to be mandatory for all minors under 18.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtnews
RT International
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica โ€” RT World News
Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions โ€“ and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids โ€“ if they donโ€™t comply.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hunter Da'Cat @HunterDaCat
07 May, 05:14
Bezos, Gates and Enron ... interesting connection ๐Ÿค”

https://rumble.com/vgmsk1-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
06 May, 07:42
Sh*t, or get off the pot!

America First @AmericaFirst17
05 May, 03:50
Please share how u are connecting VK time stamp as a clue, please?

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
05 May, 07:18
The nail in many coffins [liberal undo].
[Impossible to defend].
[Toxic to those connected].

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
04 May, 11:51
More Popcorn! Please.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
04 May, 07:13
I join RESISTANCE loong time AGO :)
I will stand up until FINAL VICTORY of LIGHT BOSS :)

https://youtu.be/TPE9uSFFx...

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
04 May, 06:58
Hanging in even after the tough day I had :)

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
04 May, 05:21

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 May, 03:58
Nice work Patriot! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

We got a nice @VincentKennedy proof! doG I love these days! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
04 May, 01:00
The Gates: 'Til death did them part.๐Ÿคฃ

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
04 May, 11:09
In response Patriots Garden to her Publication
I thought they died in 2013 for vaccine fraud.

Gordon Hirschka @gordonhirschka
04 May, 09:59

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
04 May, 09:04
Bill and Melvin according to Ancestry.com

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
04 May, 07:01
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I think I had the same day as the Turtle. I am still hanging in.๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
04 May, 04:27

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
04 May, 01:12
JFK. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 May, 12:35
Oh and I am really ready for it to end...Iโ€™ve put on 15lbs worth of popcorn thru this movie! ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
04 May, 04:25
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
lol

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 May, 12:35
Oh and I am really ready for it to end...Iโ€™ve put on 15lbs worth of popcorn thru this movie! ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜

LoveConquers All @All777Love
04 May, 12:34
"503" in full effect!๐ŸŒชโ›ˆโ™พโšก๏ธ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒˆ

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
04 May, 12:00
and this!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
03 May, 11:25
bro, you got telegram ?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
03 May, 11:59
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I am not on telegram right now, my friend.

Widget 260 @widget260
03 May, 11:08
I'm guessing the divorce is to split the money up.....on purpose.

anon anon @Qcolorado
04 May, 08:50
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
I couldn't be more suprised at this news!! God is shaking the world!! Here's a link to more info. https://www.reuters.com/wo...

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
05 May, 10:32
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Bill Gates Gives $1.8 Billion in Stocks to Melinda on Day Divorce Filed https://www.tmz.com/2021/0...

MAYBE SUM1 HAS INSIDE INFQ THAT THE MARKET IS GONA CRASH๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง #followthewives

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 10:58
And we haven't even gotten to the AZ audit results yet!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
03 May, 11:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

James Jones @ElPepeSpeaks
03 May, 10:33
Lord I hope we dont have to endure 4000 days of this clown show.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
03 May, 10:26
What happened with 13 booms? Sauce?

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
04 May, 04:29
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Guessing it is a message? https://www.cia.gov/librar...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
03 May, 10:07
AMAZING!
Q 124

Q 123
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

Q 321
POTUS: 1:37 US Military
Q

Q 107
Code:
May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst.
Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?
Pray.
Q

Q 701
Top 10 player [here now].
Q

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Frank Lee Scott Free @FranklyScottFree
03 May, 09:55
Now pepole will see why Portland is the loudest.!