Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 May, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Good to see you back VK.
Timestamp = 1:13 = 13:13
Q#1313 = /patriotsfight/
Is it time for a ‘Placeholder’ update?
08:53 PM - May 03, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
03 May, 11:56
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
When VK makes a post watch.... It's kinda important..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Letras Sept @letrassept
03 May, 09:28
“Move Slowly, Carefully — And Then Strike Like The Fastest Animal On The Planet!”

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 May, 09:26
I'm going to go with Chuck Grassley for $500 Cowboy

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
03 May, 09:13
Maybe it's nothing
Kevin Kline giving Bill the Boot today too

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
04 May, 02:39
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
this is the second Melinda, imagine the payout to Kevin Kline after this "divorce" . I was hoping Gates been Gitmo'd.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
04 May, 02:49
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Oh No. It's something. Trying to divide their assets before they're both taken down, although I think most people know by now, at least one of them are dead already thanks to the village people that took revenge on them when the entire encampment of children wound up crippled and dead. Actually I read they were both hanged in that village, but one report said it was just Melinda. At any rate, they both were switched out so at this point it doesn't really matter. They were both incredibly evil.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 May, 09:01
@cowboyw2b 1:13 like 11.3?

Cowboy W2b @cowboyw2b
1 day ago
Dan Scavino posted a ‘rally’ video on Rumble today.
He tweeted the same video 6 months ago on the day before the election. That would make tomorrow 11.3.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME.
Picturei

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
03 May, 08:57
any help on what patriotsfight refers to?

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
03 May, 10:54
In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication
I believe it's the name of the board on 8chan not sure if that board was moved to 8kun.