Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 07:59
@GhostEzra 31m - How's everybody hanging? Still thinking Joe Biden is your president? I assure you wholeheartedly he's not. Trump didn't leave you hanging. I know this for a fact. You are in the twilight zone for a little bit longer. Stay alert don't go back to sleep, the light is around the corner.

https://gab.com/GhostEzra/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
val dawn @valdawntx
25 January, 09:27
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
😡 Just listened to Mike Adam's say that "military IS IN control BUT due to Joe's 'overwhelming popularity' they can't/won't take him down yet & will wait until he's 'less popular"! He's saying summer or end of yr! NO I don't believe for 1 second that the criteria for a national security misison is a populatity contest! He was also wrong on Trump filing w the FEC for the Patriot Party. It was filed, but NOT by Trump. He also discussed the wall paper being wrong in Trump vs Joe office (which has already been disproved. Gold stripe paper in Trumps office was @ the beginning of his term.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I don't know, I am just passing on posts from Q-Group on GAB. Well they used to be on twitter, but were booted, just found a bunch of them today
09:32 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response val dawn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
val dawn @valdawntx
25 January, 09:39
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Thx did you hear the Mike Adam's podcast? How much damage could fake Joe do in MONTHS +? Q said "swifty" - besides who's to say JB will even make it mos & I believe camel A would be more popular with libs. This has to happen sooner vs later. Military operations aren't run by popularity contests. I use to like his info.

25 January, 10:19
In response val dawn to his Publication
The USA became a corporation in 1871 (look it up) and has been one ever since. Meaning the last real president was US Grant our 18th President. Also inaguration date was March 4 back then, so if this plays out like that, we could end up with two presidents on March 4. Could get really interesting