Robby Ball @perfectsliders
@GhostEzra 31m - How's everybody hanging? Still thinking Joe Biden is your president? I assure you wholeheartedly he's not. Trump didn't leave you hanging. I know this for a fact. You are in the twilight zone for a little bit longer. Stay alert don't go back to sleep, the light is around the corner.

https://gab.com/GhostEzra/...
07:59 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
27 January, 10:38
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I'm in CA
Im surrounded by botoxed only fans idiots.
πŸ˜₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOLY LOPEZ @Lalolylo14
27 January, 10:22
Hi I'm from Argentina, I love President Trump. I know HE is a great man. He is the chosen! He will save the world.
I trust the plan.
In God I trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
27 January, 09:43
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

RLS RLS @RLS4
27 January, 09:37
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²the link isn't working

27 January, 09:45
In response RLS RLS to his Publication
GAB having issues, looks like its working now

American Patriot @Onthelake21
27 January, 09:03
Holding strong here πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
For me i do like it here better than Gab,
just saying.

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
27 January, 02:33
I'm holding the line.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
27 January, 02:20
πŸ€”I miss Our President Trump, but I know God is watching over him and those close to him. Praying everyday for him. Who is the Biden you talk of?

All Well @AllWell
26 January, 10:03
so much is going on. waiting patiently for the light to appear so we can read the next chapter and know what happened to who. we know there will be happiness for loves true hearted, and big pain for the nasties

26 January, 10:10
In response All Well to his Publication
crazy times, just trying to keep up. I am now on GAB, Telegram and here. So keeps me busy, but think I have found most ppl

Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
26 January, 08:55
No doubt here! Just holding the line for those who keep falling off the fence onto the wrong side!

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
26 January, 12:00
No doubt here! How is a game played? Well we took our toys and left! We aren't playing by their crooked rules anymore! GAME OVER!

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
25 January, 10:28

val dawn @valdawntx
25 January, 09:27
😑 Just listened to Mike Adam's say that "military IS IN control BUT due to Joe's 'overwhelming popularity' they can't/won't take him down yet & will wait until he's 'less popular"! He's saying summer or end of yr! NO I don't believe for 1 second that the criteria for a national security misison is a populatity contest! He was also wrong on Trump filing w the FEC for the Patriot Party. It was filed, but NOT by Trump. He also discussed the wall paper being wrong in Trump vs Joe office (which has already been disproved. Gold stripe paper in Trumps office was @ the beginning of his term.

25 January, 09:32
In response val dawn to his Publication
I don't know, I am just passing on posts from Q-Group on GAB. Well they used to be on twitter, but were booted, just found a bunch of them today

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
25 January, 09:19
πŸ™please i pray to God make it so Amen

25 January, 09:27
In response Judith Piersol to her Publication
I don't know but there is a goldmine of old Q members (banned from twitter) over on GAB, just trying to bring there posts over here, as quickly as possible. I hope it is all true too

Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
25 January, 08:57
Then give us the facts.